Well good news ! Since I am slow as hell when it comes to make more cute art, I can refer you all to a new artist on Inkbunny who just joined. She draws really nice and cute characters who deserve mor...
I'll try to not drag this for too long in fear to bore you all about my life. It's been awful around the first week. My feet were in pain, but that was quickly resolved with time but especially by buy...
As I mentioned a while ago, I moved to a new apartment with my brother, which drastically rose the cost of life for me. I was barely able to keep up at my current rate, with maybe 100$ I was free to s...
Pink/Round/Squishy with a tad of obscureness if possible is how I like characters to be, so yeah basically, Kirby and Jigglypuff are on top of the list ! I also am a huge fan of (magical) Shoujo material, particularly the cute mascot-like characters the main character of the story is accompanied with. I am straight but for cute characters, well okay any character, I tend to not mind about the gender much. I still like females more than males, but I usually don't care for any gender (I like Ditto and other cute blob-like characters being genderless just fine for example)
I don't do commissions and never will That didn't take too long to change my mind Commissions status - Closed I can take requests. Just take in mind that I'm not a serious artist so I'm not used to draw 5 pictures a day. I tend to pretty much never draw them and I really feel sorry for that, but it's really hard for me to get into the mood of drawing. Nonetheless I still plan on working on them, eventually, waiting for that motivation spike.
List of awesum buddies
You can access to most of my work's native format on my Google Drive Feel free to modify and change anything without my permission and upload them on image boards if you want
Note that I do not stand any form of idiocy and I tend to not stay quiet with idiots/idiocy I also have a huge allergy to insecure people - Especially if the reason behind a stance is really stupid I also tend to submission block a lot (Submission block, not outright blocking. I have to mention that since people's ability to read correctly seems to be hit and miss), and I mean a lot of people for these reason(s) :
- (re)Uploading a ton of art you didn't actually draw in your gallery There is no reason for that unless you're hungry for views and high stats on your own profile, basically paying for fame
- Using Patreon as an obnoxious paywall/watermark/very long timed paywall and on commissioned work I'm on Inkbunny to see art, not ads - Paywalling commissions is a nasty double dip
- Selling any kind of merchandized art/redbubble containing IPs you don't actually own, like selling Pokemon comics Some artists don't want their art shared but infinging on other's copyrights for a monetary gain, completely fine - Hypocrisy aside it's kinda shitty to make money merchandising properties you don't own
- Being DNP on e621 and other places Why wouldn't you want/bother at all about people sharing your art elsewhere, unless you're so scared about getting meanie comments you can't delete or whatever
- Flooding your gallery with [YCH] reminders See point Two
- Other obnoxious reasons, like clickbaity forced thumbnails Don't force people to see cropped/censored thumbnails just so you artificially get more views
Drawings in mind : Too much in mind to list them all