This Firefox / Pale Moon extension downloads and sorts pictures into artist folders, just like FurAffinity Extender. It works in old versions of Firefox or the latest version of the Pale Moon web browser.
Older Download Links Download v1.6 from Mega.nz (I'm was hosting it at MEGA.nz because I was in the middle of moving my website) After you download it, either open it with Firefox, or drag-and-drop the XPI file onto the Firefox browser window.
Source Code for v1.6 (Firefox Extensions are really just Zip files containing the source code, so if you download the extension you have the source code too. Just rename it to ZIP and decompress it)
This adds a download link above each picture. Clicking on that link will automatically create a folder for that picture's artist and download the picture into it, all without even leaving the browser. This also works for stories, flash animations, music... everything. This extension also adds an "Open folder" link next to each artist's name at the top of the page, so you can open that artist's folder.
I've wanted to make this for a long time now. One thing I always liked about FurAffinty was the FurAffinity Extender extension created by AndrewNeo. But there was no extension like that for InkBunny, so I finally sat down and created one.
- UPDATE v18.104.22.168 -(April 2018) I modified the extension to remove "_scraps" from the artist name if present.
updated my extension to work with slightly newer versions of Firefox. They set up a page for that version here
- UPDATE v1.6 - InkBunny made changes to the website, which broke this add-on. So I updated InkBunny Downloader to work again. (NOTE: You need to be logged into InkBunny for the addon to work, because it detects whether or not a submission is being displayed based on whether or not the "fav" buttons are present on the page)
- UPDATE v1.5 - Added story downloading. Clicking "download" will download both the story's main file, and the text of the story itself as a plain text file. I added this because story submissions don't always come with a file download.
- UPDATE v1.4 - Added a lot more comments to the source code to clarify program flow and clarify how sanitation is handled.
- UPDATE v1.3 - Refactored the code to use Mozilla's HTML sanitation module for better security.
- UPDATE v1.2 - I've added an option to the extension's settings so you can auto-download submissions as soon as you view them. This is handy for downloading comics.
- UPDATE v1.1 - I've updated this extension to add a convenient extra download link next to the artist's name at the top of the page.