Download it here (I'm currently hosting it at MEGA.nz because I'm in the middle of moving my website) After you download it, either open it with Firefox, or drag-and-drop the XPI file onto the Firefox browser window.
This Firefox extension downloads and sorts pictures into artist folders, just like FurAffinity Extender.
This adds a download link above each picture. Clicking on that link will automatically create a folder for that picture's artist and download the picture into it, all without even leaving the browser. This also works for stories, flash animations, music... everything. This extension also adds an "Open folder" link next to each artist's name at the top of the page, so you can open that artist's folder.
I've wanted to make this for a long time now. One thing I always liked about FurAffinty was the FurAffinity Extender extension created by AndrewNeo. But there was no extension like that for InkBunny, so I finally sat down and created one.
- UPDATE v1.6 - InkBunny made changes to the website, which broke this add-on. So I updated InkBunny Downloader to work again. (NOTE: You need to be logged into InkBunny for the addon to work, because it detects whether or not a submission is being displayed based on whether or not the "fav" buttons are present on the page)
- UPDATE v1.5 - Added story downloading. Clicking "download" will download both the story's main file, and the text of the story itself as a plain text file. I added this because story submissions don't always come with a file download.
- UPDATE v1.4 - Added a lot more comments to the source code to clarify program flow and clarify how sanitation is handled.
- UPDATE v1.3 - Refactored the code to use Mozilla's HTML sanitation module for better security.
- UPDATE v1.2 - I've added an option to the extension's settings so you can auto-download submissions as soon as you view them. This is handy for downloading comics.
- UPDATE v1.1 - I've updated this extension to add a convenient extra download link next to the artist's name at the top of the page.