* Added: Users can now choose to remove their own accounts via the Account Settings page. Account removal has a two day delay once chosen, during which you can choose to cancel the process.
* Fixed: A bug with resizing animated GIFs has been fixed. Any affected submissions will need to have the files uploaded again. You can do this without having to make a whole new submission by clicking the "Edit Files & Thumbnails" link on your submission.
* Added: You can now unlink an authenticated Twitter account from your Inkbunny account.
* Added: Option to show or hide your authenticated and linked Twitter account in your contact list (the one that shows on your userpage)
* Fixed: AIM accounts in contact details now allow spaces in account name.
* Fixed: There is now better handling of the allowed special characters in SoFurry and Fur Affinity usernames where they appear in Contact Details lists and quick links in embedded BBCodde text. Previously things like dashes, full stop, tilde etc weren't being allowed in account names, and weren't being converted correctly when generating offsite URLs for those account names.
* Fixed: A full stop appearing at the end of the Fur Affinity and SoFurry BBCode quicklinks is no longer mistakenly incorporated into the user name.
* Fixed: Colon character now works in search terms when selecting "exact" search type.
* Fixed: A bug in the system that counts unread private messages was causing it to skip updating the unread count in some limited circumstances.
* Fixed: The top and bottom borders of the center box in gallery view now work better on super wide screens. They used to show superfluous bumps in the middle of the borders if the screen was very wide.
* Updated: We are now using the latest version of Imagemagick.
* Fixed: A bunch of small bugs and minor security issues were zapped.