It's been a fun summer! While Inkbunny's administrators were busy adding content servers, our development team has been hard at work bringing you a better bunny, with improved Twitter support, paged views for shouts and journals, bulk pool management, and more:
* Fixed: Restored Twitter support - re-authentication is required. (Deployed in August as Release 72.)
* Changed: User pages now display up to three tweets, includes replies. Journals visible to the viewer can reduce this to one tweet. #Inkbunny tweets are filtered to avoid redundant notices.
* Added: A 'See All Shouts' page to see and mass-delete all shouts.
* Changed: The All Journals list is now paged; owners can mass-delete journals.
* Added: You can mass-assign submissions to a new or existing pool by going to your gallery view, ticking the submissions to add, and selecting "Add to new/existing pool" in the pull-down menu.
* Added: You can mass-remove submissions from a pool by clicking the pool name, ticking the submissions to remove, and selecting the option in the pull-down menu.
* Fixed: Watching and watched-by counts now decrease when a user is deleted. Existing watch counts have been adjusted to reflect the true number of watchers.
* Added: A note when someone is watching you, beneath 'watch/unwatch' on their user profile.
* Added: You can 'unfeature' your featured submission, causing your user page to feature your latest submission or favorite again.
* Changed: Requesting friendship warns if you're not watching the member. Some members thought friendship was equivalent to a watch, and expected notifications to arrive.
* Added: A warning to file a ticket for support matters when sending a PM to staff. Support tickets can be handled by the next available staffer - you might PM one who's on holiday!
* Added: Open Graph meta tags to help websites and apps display public content when linked to Inkbunny, such as titles, descriptions and images. We also tweaked meta tags and page descriptions.
* Changed: Twitter user icons are now loaded via our cache network. This is intended to preserve your privacy; as a bonus, it may also improve performance.
* Added: Internal content server management page, so staff can disable a cache or add a new one. (Can't access files or thumbnails? Try temporarily changing your content server and file a support ticket mentioning the one you were using before.)
* Fixed: Users are now automatically routed to the nearest available content server if theirs is disabled.
* Fixed: Browsing an empty pool no longer causes a redirection loop.
* Fixed: The Twitter widget no longer shows an empty tweet for new accounts or errors.
* Changed: The 'bright green' in some titles was difficult to see on bright backgrounds. We've replaced it with a darker green, and normalized some other styles in account settings.
We hope these changes make your Inkbunny experience a little more pleasant!