Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
Comfy Foxie
« older newer »
Socialtism

Medium (920px wide max)
Wide - use max window width - scroll to see page ⇅
Fit all of image in window
set default image size: small | medium | wide
Download (new tab)
I despise the culture of the modern left entirely. I want to help people arm themselves against it. It starts with a first principle: they do not have the right to abuse you and demand your loyalty into the bargain. They are not arbiters of morality, they do not get to decide who deserves and doesn't deserve to have a voice. They do not have a right to anyone's silence. The fact that they will fuck with you as an individual, even if you don't know them, because they have merely perceived you and disliked you, makes them the shitty people, not you. Those who look for people to scream at are adding more filth into the world than it would have without their input.

Keywords
male 947,890, fox 199,970, raccoon 29,000, politics 406, commentary 68, principles 3
Details
Type: Picture/Pinup
Published: 2 months ago
Rating: General

MD5 Hash for Page 1... Show Find Identical Posts [?]
Stats
652 views
51 favorites
48 comments

BBCode Tags Show [?]
 
AMonkey
2 months ago
love smooching scrotums :3
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
AMonkey
2 months ago
yes, balls are amazing, nobody can change my mind on that >:(
LongTom
2 months ago
I would have told him to give me a rimming.
drakar2835
2 months ago
I unfortunately live in a place where the socialist has been in charge for the past 40 years!
And they are driving the economy in the hole by borrowing and spending a shitload of money in my name with no accountability.
And on top of that they impose new regulation and programs on a continuous basis that is slowly forcing us the free enterprise to become and behave more and more like the unionized to the bone state employees.
Unions here have a whopping 40% penetration in the workplace with laws that were basically written by them giving them almost limitless power when they want to unionize an enterprise.
Not only that, unions as organization who are declared non-lucrative, they do not have to make yearly income tax declarations.
They are the only organization having this privilege...
Worst, once a sector of the economy is unionized it's no longer a choice if you want to work in that sector of the economy.
For example, the glass industry is unionized. If you want to work in the glass industry, you are automatically unionized.
If you want to start a glass-making enterprise, by default the employees are unionized period.
Not only that, the union gets their money out of the employee pay even before the employee themselves touch it.
So they cannot even have a say about their union gets even if the union does not do its job.
So just here in this state, 1 billion $ a year goes to the unions, and that has been happening for the past 40 years!
And since they do not have to produce any income tax declaration, nobody has a shred of an idea what they have been doing with all that money they are receiving tax free.
That is how powerful the socialist has become here, and I don't see the end of this madness coming anytime soon.
The last government who just tried to force the union in just producing an income tax report, not pay any tax, just filing an income tax report, got voted out of the government and replace by socialists right away. People have been brainwashed by them for the last 40 years and it's now almost impossible for them to think that there is a better way to do things.
OK, Nuff rambling from my part...


 
Dalesql
2 months ago
While not all of their ideals are bad, there is so much toxicity mixed in that I reject their entire agenda.   A horrible mix of ignorance, prejudice, self-rightousness, and willingness to use violence to gain power.   Much of their self proclaimed leadership pay only lip service to the ideals, their real goals are power and wealth.  
Calbeck
2 months ago
That used to be how the Far Right was. For a time, even the Right in general.

Now the mentality of the Left seems not to present a nobler or higher ideal, but the most venal: mere "payback". As a "filthy Centrist" I have no capacity to do other than resist both extremes to the same extent.
KatoriaTheRed
2 months ago
Heh...Good thing I'm just for me living out my life the best way that i can with no care to any political view.
moyomongoose
2 months ago
" they do not have the right to abuse you and demand your loyalty into the bargain

Absolutely...loyalty is earned, not demanded.
Calbeck
2 months ago
The sheer number of people on the Left who invent things from whole cloth, in order to have something to hate and fear in the absence of the real thing, is chilling.
Stripes
2 months ago
I realize this pic has a deeper meaning, but not gonna lie. Smooch my scrotum is such a clapback xD

Was gaming last night and sarcastically threw that out when I died. People had fun reactions to it, I was thoroughly amused
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
Yeah I wanted a somewhat more creative way of saying a typical insult XP.
Stripes
2 months ago
I like that! Insults can get boring after awhile, gotta freshen them up sometimes xP
MischievousFox
2 months ago
Can't believe furry Goku is a leftist, sad times.
Omoro
2 months ago
Way back when, I used to think all of the worst things in the world and more of Tories and Brexit. Now the past six years have quite convinced me that the Germanic Continentals (and Canucks) desperately want to force the rest of the western world into a series of one-party dominant states headed by champagne socialists in order to ideologically validate their own domestic social engineering blunders.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
I'm just going to keep it simple.

I enjoy the art.

I don't enjoy the politics.

Part of the reason I like browsing this website is to get away from that crap. It doesn't matter who starts it, it just doesn't need to be here because it adds NOTHING to the images, stories and music here, and only detracts from them.

I will also point out that to vilify the left also violates the terms of service.

https://inkbunny.net/tos.php
"Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, material that breaks any relevant laws, defames or vilifies any person or group of people, is harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive or inflammatory.
alistair
2 months ago
" whiskeyfur wrote:
Part of the reason I like browsing this website is to get away from that crap.


There is a keyword system.  This post is tagged "politics."  If you don't like it, block the keyword.

" whiskeyfur wrote:

I will also point out that to vilify the left also violates the terms of service.

https://inkbunny.net/tos.php
"Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, material that breaks any relevant laws, defames or vilifies any person or group of people, is harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive or inflammatory.


By your hyperbolic interpretation of "vilify," you are currently vilifying a person.  Your working definition of "vilify" is so loose that it includes criticism, and your interpretation of "person or group of people" is "anybody at all if I say so."

The OP is not "vilifying" the left.  It is stating the observation of a behavior, criticizing it and providing a reasonable response when one notices that behavior.

On the other turnabout, you are harassing (you did not need to post this, you can simply block, therefore you are going out of your way) and threatening (by claiming a TOS violation and the implication that you will report it as such).

See what happens when rules use vague language?  You can define shit however you want!  Woo!  And so ultimately it's up to whatever moderator you go crying to to make a decision.

This means that you quoting the TOS is merely a threat to leverage moderator power in the hope that they will agree with your definitions.

All so you can shut down criticism you don't like.  Good job, you authoritarian tyrant.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
Did you miss the part where I said I don't care who starts it? I'm neither right nor left. Just a guy who, if I wanted politics, could go elsewhere for it. IB is for art. It is not a sanctuary site. Aside from the title alone, and the description, I'm fine with it.

But to say it's the only valid response to the left and that he's trying to arm people against it? No.

Sadly, on this page, he's not even the worst offender. The comments from some people are worse.
alistair
2 months ago
" whiskeyfur wrote:
Did you miss the part where I said I don't care who starts it? I'm neither right nor left. Just a guy who, if I wanted politics, could go elsewhere for it. IB is for art. It is not a sanctuary site. Aside from the title alone, and the description, I'm fine with it.


What the heck is a "sanctuary site"?  If you don't care, then why are you continuing to act like you do?  Just use the Block Keyword feature and move about your day instead of trying to manipulatively rustle jimmies.

And what does "who starts it" have to do with anything?  Is your only issue here the label, not that behavior is being called out?

" But to say it's the only valid response to the left and that he's trying to arm people against it? No.


Where does it say it's the only valid response?  You're making that up.

And why is it bad to "arm" people with strategies and tactics for dealing with abusive manipulators of the sort OP explains?  Or are you taking issue with the word "arm"?  What the hell is your point?

" Sadly, on this page, he's not even the worst offender. The comments from some people are worse.


The hell are you even talking about?  "Worse" about what?
Omoro
2 months ago
You are here for cub porn like most people with InkBunny accounts. Roarey is here specifically as a political refugee from FA because Dragoneer & co. want to gatekeep people who disagree with their politics out of the fandom. If you’re looking for lolis and don’t want to be potentially offended by political content, then you should probably give Pixiv a try, since it’s run by people who are culturally inclined to be apolitical.
LongTom
2 months ago
I came here when Roarey did, so I can still see him when he got banned from FurAffinity.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
I'm here for the furry art, period. Not for any particular sub category of it.

This is a milder form of the kind of behavior I see from the a particular kind of political fanaticism who want an enemy, even if there isn't one.  They (deliberately or otherwise) read far more into what was written to twist the writer into the enemy, and attack that created image instead. Your post isn't nearly as bad as others in this comment section however. THAT is what I was addressing.

I only pointed out politics in general add nothing to the art and in fact detracts from it. Taking it to the extreme and painting any group as the enemy is in fact against TOS.

I never said I would report it, yet that was assumed. To assume I was weaponizing the TOS?  That was far worse.
alistair
2 months ago
" whiskeyfur wrote:
I'm here for the furry art, period. Not for any particular sub category of it.


So Block and move on.  You could have done that, but instead decided to let everyone know just how offended you are.  Why?  I have a guess below.

" This is a milder form of the kind of behavior I see from the a particular kind of political fanaticism who want an enemy, even if there isn't one.  They (deliberately or otherwise) read far more into what was written to twist the writer into the enemy, and attack that created image instead. Your post isn't nearly as bad as others in this comment section however. THAT is what I was addressing.


"Ignore all the times people professing a specific political ideology have fucked you.  Ignore all the manipulative games they have played.  Ignore the lying, gaslighting, threatening and abuse they have heaped on you.  Otherwise, you're engaging in bad behavior and should be ashamed.  If you don't let the people I agree with harass you, you're a bad person."

That's what I'm hearing out of you.  Someone is offering assistance for dealing with shitheels, and you're upset about it.  So what the hell does that say about you?

" I only pointed out politics in general add nothing to the art and in fact detracts from it. Taking it to the extreme and painting any group as the enemy is in fact against TOS.


And you are asserting that that is what is happening, when it is not.  There is no "the enemy" here.  There is "a subset of the population who behave in a certain way.  This is what that way looks like.  Here is how to deal with it in the best way."

You are bringing the "enemy" rhetoric, you are seeing everything through this lens.

" I never said I would report it, yet that was assumed. To assume I was weaponizing the TOS?  That was far worse.


Don't bullshit.  If you weren't threatening to report it, why did you bring it up?  You brought it up after explaining how offended you are by it, so it can only be read as an implicit threat.

Why didn't you just block the keyword and move on?  Because you want to exert power over something that offends you, exactly how the OP describes.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
" alistair wrote:


" This is a milder form of the kind of behavior I see from the a particular kind of political fanaticism who want an enemy, even if there isn't one.  They (deliberately or otherwise) read far more into what was written to twist the writer into the enemy, and attack that created image instead. Your post isn't nearly as bad as others in this comment section however. THAT is what I was addressing.


"Ignore all the times people professing a specific political ideology have fucked you.  Ignore all the manipulative games they have played.  Ignore the lying, gaslighting, threatening and abuse they have heaped on you.  Otherwise, you're engaging in bad behavior and should be ashamed.  If you don't let the people I agree with harass you, you're a bad person."

That's what I'm hearing out of you.  Someone is offering assistance for dealing with shitheels, and you're upset about it.  So what the hell does that say about you?


Thank you for proving what I said.

" alistair wrote:

Why didn't you just block the keyword and move on?  Because you want to exert power over something that offends you, exactly how the OP describes.

Because that would also block about 11 pages of other submissions, 90% of them having nothing to do with real world politics but instead in world politics for whatever setting that story was written in. I would have thought you knew that since you write fairly often here.

And please describe how I want to exert power.. in what manner? I said what I needed to, and had no intentions to take it further. I said my piece.
Omoro
2 months ago
The VAST majority of non-cub art on here is also on FA, making it fairly pointless for the average person to be on here for reasons other than to view the cub content. Also, just like with me and everyone else on this website, anyone can just click on your profile, look at your favs and see why you're here.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
" Omoro wrote:
The VAST majority of non-cub art on here is also on FA, making it fairly pointless for the average person to be on here for reasons other than to view the cub content. Also, just like with me and everyone else on this website, anyone can just click on your profile, look at your favs and see why you're here.


And the point is?
Omoro
2 months ago
That "not for any particular sub category of it" is a fucking obvious lie when we're talking InkBunny here and, more importantly, it's laughable to expect FA levels of censorship on a website that primarily caters to something that (silly as it is) is considered child pornography in the majority of western countries. If you genuinely hate all politics, which nobody here believes based on your behavior thus far, then go on a Japanese platform like Pixiv, which has cub pussy aplenty and a site culture that, for the most part, finds the political passions of westerners impolite and unsightly. What you want to happen here goes against the site owner's libertarian principles and, if he gave up on said principles out of convenience, then you would have to say goodbye to this site as a source of cub pussy just as quickly as you'll see people like Roarey get booted off for having a naughty opinion. You are not, in any likeliness, going to have your cake and eat it too here.
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
I've been here a lot longer than that, far before there were any political problems. I came here because FA banned cub stuff, so on here I can post everything I draw, while on FA I had to be selective. It was only much later that FA became outright commie scumbags and banned me for a difference of opinion.
Omoro
2 months ago
I'm aware that your account here technically existed before your departure from FA, but I was under the impression that your FA account took primacy over this one before something (I had assumed it pertained to gender identity politics, based on the last hate comment someone left on your old FA profile) resulted in a mod hitting you with one of those new types of bans they have where they keep the account up but deny the user access to it. I'm sure I may be mistaken and I'd love to hear how that all went down from the raccoon's mouth. The FA mods went on a bit of a spree recently, deleting most major political groups besides antifafurs and a few others that are too small to be much "trouble."
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
You don't have to look at it. There's plenty of shit on here that disgusts me, that even makes me feel like throwing up, but I don't make a point of searching for it. I also don't comment to the artists whining about how their stuff made me feel. Sod off.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
Considering I happen to like most of your art, think maybe I had a reason to look at it?

it's that 10% or less that I see that attack the left that I have to question and for the most part I do ignore it. But when it becomes basically your identity and what you're known for, that's a problem.

You said you came here to get away from FA and such.. I can certainly understand that. I don't post there anymore.

The reason I pointed out the TOS is so people are aware of it, and maybe rub 2 brain cells together to figure out that it might become a problem if unchecked.

I am NOT out to make enemies, nor am I out to censure or cancel anyone, despite what some people in the comments seem to think.
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
I didn't come here to get away from FA. You have shown up here to threaten me, complain about my content and generally make a nuisance of yourself. My content is not a problem to be solved, it doesn't break TOS either, it specifically calls out terrible behaviour by terrible people, so if anything it reinforces the fucking TOS. You just have a problem with me calling out awful people, for whatever reason. Either way I'm not obligated to care, so ignore the content you don't like rather than complaining to me about it.
whiskeyfur
2 months ago
" RoareyRaccoon wrote:
I didn't come here to get away from FA. You have shown up here to threaten me, complain about my content and generally make a nuisance of yourself. My content is not a problem to be solved, it doesn't break TOS either, it specifically calls out terrible behaviour by terrible people, so if anything it reinforces the fucking TOS. You just have a problem with me calling out awful people, for whatever reason. Either way I'm not obligated to care, so ignore the content you don't like rather than complaining to me about it.


I'm sorry you choose to read it that way. Apparently I didn't make myself clear enough.

Have a good day then.
LongTom
2 months ago
I think it should be obvious which art of Roarey's is political and which is not, and only some of it is political.  Enjoy when you like and don't read what you don't.  Is it that difficult?
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
I haven't chosen anything, it's what you did. Just because you word things politely doesn't mean you have no negative intentions. You might well get away with lying to other peoples' faces by pretending to be well-intentioned with your use of polite and submissive language, but you won't with me. I've been around so many of you freaks who all speak in an identical manner. You are a leftist, you dislike me criticizing behaviour you are perfectly aware that leftists regularly commit and you'd prefer to enjoy my porn without doing some thinking about your own moral failings. Tough shit, I'm a person, not a machine that produces art, so my personality and beliefs come alongside the drawings.

Want to know how I know this isn't about keeping politics away from the site in general? Because people don't complain about seeing opinions they agree with.
Omoro
2 months ago
I'll take the blame for that first misapprehension. If I may be so bold though, I am very curious as to what did make FA admins decide to ban you outright. I've long appreciated the comment sections of your political works as some of the last places on the furry parts of the internet where I can see some frank, genuine critique of our unfortunate, discourse-smothering zeitgeist.
RoareyRaccoon
2 months ago
It wasn't any singular thing, but rather an accumulation over time of the staff's displeasure with me speaking my mind. The last thing I put up was an audio recording of me laughing at a site announcement decrying the Capitol Hill protest, despite the fact they'd never uttered a single word of displeasure with antifa or BLM riots that had been occurring for years. They are simply a bunch of commie leftists and I annoyed them for the last time, so they took away 14 years of work I'd put in on their website. removing all I'd built. Typical commies, really.
Omoro
2 months ago
That makes a lot of sense. After they forced you to leave, they went down hard on pretty much every major political group except antifafurs, banning the biggest ones associated the most closely with real-world political lobbies. They even hit some left-wing ones, though you can tell from the messages you get from clicking on the now defunct icons that those groups "voluntarily" deactivated their accounts, while their conservative counterparts were quite obviously closed down through admin-override. For a gesture feigning equality, it was quite clumsy even by Dragoneer's standards.
SamanthaIndigo
2 months ago
*hugs <3
I know this feel... Every bloody day.
Vaahn
2 months ago
The problem stems from the Leftist fixation on materialism to the exclusion of all else. The goal is to pursue "equality". Anyone and anything that can be proven to hinder equality is to be abandoned, and no proof beyond argument is required. If a victim of inequity says something is bad, it is bad.

This is a deeply unhealthy world view. The world is a chaotic, contradictory mess of a place, and trying to impose a rigid order is like making a river flow straight - it can be done, but the banks will inevitably burst, and the damage will be far, far worse than if you had simply accepted the river's meandering flow, and built around it.

We will never all be equal, so we should not seek equality. We should seek fairness, and embrace the truth that we are ephemeral creatures living in societies that formed long before our birth and, if cared for and duly stewarded, will endure when we are gone.
stickyfox
3 weeks, 6 days ago
It's weird.. here in the USA this is the right's viewpoint. Some red regions of the country recently passed laws making it illegal to be homeless, or to rent a house with 3 of your buddies if you can't find an affordable place to live. And now we're about to overturn Roe/Wade. Nobody takes government meddling in citizens' affairs to such extremes of perfection like our GOP.
RoareyRaccoon
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Individual laws, if what your referring to is exactly as you say it is, are not what this cartoon refers to but rather a social phenomenon. Even if you take government entirely off the table, right and left, we still have leftist destruction of expression and rampant abuse of anyone who doesn't for their ever shifting bullshit purity standards.
acciologic
3 weeks ago
You are straight up retarded lol. Be mad well into the grave. It's funny.
RoareyRaccoon
3 weeks ago
Haha, typical empty comment from an anon coward XP.
acciologic
3 weeks ago
Lmao it took 30 seconds to laugh at you. You spent how long setting up a scarecrow to be mad at and how long since responding to every comment that rightly pegs you as a clown. I love to watch you people cry. Keep spinning your wheels and losing at every turn.
RoareyRaccoon
3 weeks ago
None of that means anything XP. However, the sort of person who spends time anonymously contacting others to sling around playground jeering is so pathetic as to be pitiable. It's you that's crying, at the empty weakness that is your sad life.
acciologic
3 weeks ago
Shoutouts to the guy who can't order takeout chinese over a phone without stuttering so he invents cartoons he can be brave to.
You will never experience lasting happiness and you are the only person to blame :) Have a nice life, clown
RoareyRaccoon
3 weeks ago
What? Hahaha I don't stutter ordering food, rofl.
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.