Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
 
Zav
Zav
Stats joined 5 years, 11 months ago s 2 j 0 v 305 v:s 305 v:j 0 f 18 w 20 c:g 15 c:r 23
Such a Fluffy Puppy! by Zav
 
Such a Fluffy Puppy!
by Zav
(No journals)
show original thumbnails
Such a Fluffy Puppy! by Zav
 
 
Such a Fluffy Puppy!
Too Cool for School by Zav
 
 
Too Cool for School
'Copter by Christaphorac
 
 
'Copter
 
An Unconventional Birthday Wish Is Granted (7) by Christaphorac
 
 
An Unconventional Birthday Wis...
 
Profile
Okay, finally gonna start trying to be active around here now, especially with my quickly growing love for my border collie puppy character...

In fact, I think that I'm gonna go ahead and use this IB page exclusively for work done of my border collie character.  My tiger will remain displayed on my FA page, and clean art of my collie will be on both.

ANYWAYS

In actuality, my border collie character IS primarily a cub.  Yes, that's right... he is really a puppy.  DEAL WITH IT.  Breaking it down, I'd say I see and consider him a cub anywhere between the ages of 10-12, about 95% of the time.  The other 5% I do sometimes see him as an 18 year old collie who is just a super major twink.

I'm too lazy to really think of much more to say here, so I'll leave it at that for now.  I'll also likely toss up the few pieces of my collie that I've gotten on here soon, just cause.
Links and Contact Details
Fur Affinity
Zav
Second Life
Zav Sonata
Skype
aj_furry
Yahoo Messenger
zavmcfuzzpup
Nick2Shy
IndigoFactory
Launny
AndyBunneh
Tysonwolf
WagnerMutt
CuriousFerret
SnJester
VoodooRoo
Tassy
LupineAssassin
Xindor
DarwentheOrca
KarNioshi
Patches
yadre
BA
BA
Gauge
MiaMon
Wolfcoin009
atrocity
Cheetahkid
Jespah
AndyBunneh
Magdarius
lavadog420
slushy
Chaarlieireman
zeran
RCRuskin
Xindor
KarNioshi
SuperTakashii
Ultratails42
Patches
13withinfinity
 
Nick2Shy
4 years, 6 months ago
thankies for da watch ^^
AndyBunneh
4 years, 7 months ago
ZAV!

*pounces* :3
SnJester
5 years, 4 months ago
VoodooRoo
5 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for the watch =3
CookieFritz
5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the watch :D
LupineAssassin
5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for watching me. :)
LAKenji
5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks a lot for the watch, I appreciate it.
yadre
5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the watch! :)
Ultratails42
5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the stalk!
Patches
5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for the watch!
snicklefritz
5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much for the watch!
MukiTanuki
5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for watching!  :►3
Shout:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.