It's-a me! Christaphorac! Orange kitty on the verge of...something. Aspiring childrens book illustrator. Practitioner of G and PG-rated furry arts. Look well, Arthurs.~
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN! :3
Note me and I will make you something pretty to look at.
I'm always open, unless I specifically say otherwise.
*b&w sketch: $15 to start. Additional characters or greater complexity, price goes up.
*1 character, color, no bg: $20 fixed
* con badges: $20
* color commissions: Basically $20 per character, plus additional charge for extras.
For example, these days, a 2 character piece with a background will often be $50 or so.
The larger and more complex the piece, the higher the price.
My pricing is more an art than a science but that's the basics.~
- I sometimes do the queue out of order due to multiple factors. As such commissions are posted in the order in which they were finished, not the order
in which they were paid.
- If your idea has a deadline- as sometimes happens - that should be specified in the beginning.
- It is the client's responsibility to respond to the artist's updates and status reports in a timely manner.
- I don't do copyrighted characters.
- I -will- do commissions involving my -own- characters, as long as it's true to who they are. So that's a "yes, but on a case by case basis". Also nothing R or X rated. :P
- I don't do vore, gore, pr0n, most bodily functions, or basically any of the extreme fetishes.
Links and Contact Details