UPDATE (3/28/2016): Added Familia City Hall, a couple of businesses, and a new point of interest.
This is the village of Familia where Charlene and I make our home. This is the new portion of the village, created with the help of our raposa friends (who we've donated several houses to up on Raposa Rd. and Heather Pl). All of the squares represent where individual houses are.
Other points of interest are as follows...
1. Owner's mansion/Welcome Center: This is where Charlene and I (along with the rest of our family) call home*. It also contains two separate buildings next to the mansion (not pictured in map). One is a house where Mari and Jowee stay whenever they come to visit*, the other is the Welcome Center. This is where you can go to apply to join the community if you wish.
2. Familia General Store/Gas Station: This is where you can go to get essential supplies (including safe breeding scrolls) or fill up your gas tank. This shop operates on rapocoins only.
3. CENSORED!!! You won't find out what's here until sometime in the future.
4. Convention Center/Wedding Chapel: This is where individuals can go to get married to each other under Familia law (weddings are only legally binding in Familia, though there are plans in the works to try and get marriages between family members recognized in the rest of the UIC territories). It's also where conventions and community meetings are held.
5. Familia Park: A large park with playground, public swimming pool, basketball courts and a baseball diamond.
6. First Bank of Familia: Here's where you can exchange UIC dollars for rapocoins (or vice-versa).
7. Gateway to Rapoville: Community members are welcome to visit or even stay in Rapoville if they choose (Mari has given her blessing for this). NOTE: Marriages that take place in Familia ARE legally-binding in Rapoville.
8. Familia Post Office
43**: Familia Towers (a 6-story upscale apartment complex)
45**: Brian and Brianna's house*
NOTE: The existence of the raposa species in canon with this world is NOT in canon with the Drawn to Life games.
*: These areas are NOT open to the general public, only if invited in.
**: Numbering is continued from Northeast Familia map.
3 years, 11 months ago
10 Aug 2015 18:44 CEST
Full Size: 1fb452bced44e5d92a726394456a4296