Here's Tyrena, the clone of Tricera once thought to be the last of her species. Taking a stroll through Gene's Virtual Reality sector of her lab (testing it for what would eventually be "Starlight Nebula". She may be a clone of the most dominant and massive Starmaninjian in the galaxy, but thanks to some tweaks in the machine, Tyrena ended up being just bigger than Gene, and the environment allowed for a lot of techno-know-how.
1. Her last name is different cause initially Gene didn't know Tricera had a last name...or even a first name. That's the in universe reason, the IRL reason is I made Tyrena first.
2. The reason why Tyrena wears heels is kind of ironic. It's similar to the irony that she has an anthro body while her original has a feral one. It's kind of meant to touch on how different the Starninjians (modern with technology) are from the Botanians (more feral and past oriented) despite the fact that Botanorest was developed after Starninja. So in a sense, Tyrena is literally a proof positive example of what would happen if a feral botanian was 'BORN' in Starninja. Emerald Firerabbit is another example as her mother is Botanian, and for the opposite case, Rhozen, Wolfen's son, is feral and struggles to speak starninjian.
3. To iterate, Tyrena and Tricera are exactly the same person down to the DNA, but are two separate entities. It's one of two cases where a character was cloned, but meant to be the same person (and not even the first, as Kao also was cloned, with Ninjaratzu being the clone). Tyrena was the first to be created by a Starmaninjian using science and technology, rather than Goddess magic, but despite all that, the upbringing caused Tyrena to have a vastly different personality (she's more submissive and cautious, while Tricera is more aggressive and dominant).
4. Tricera and Tyrena do formally meet, but Tricera sees Tyrena as a daughter. Even going as far as when Tyrex, Tyrena's son finally gets back to Tyranno, he refers to himself as his grandson. Similar to how Chibi calls himself Shiranui's grandson in Okami despite Amaterasu and Shiranui being the same being.
5. Though Gene removed the ability to make Starmaninjian clones, the machine would later be used to make Rizuna come to life, of whom was formerly a computer program with elaborate AI, but only after Kystar messed with the machine and unwittingly reactivated it after being flung out of the underworld.
6. Yes, Tyrena is fertile and able to reproduce. She actually has a child that ends up proving to Tyranno his long lost wife is alive.