Here's Polara. Unwittingly, I started redrawing all the Arch Deities and just now realized I was doing so. I have Soula and Drane sketched out, but they need to be finished, and I've had a strong urge to redraw Botani as well. Anyway, here's Polara Ratzu, the Original Ratzu who started this whole thing. She's usually topless, being the mother of the most biological children at 6 and I wanted a way to capture that, so here she is using the light and dark to "censor" herself while also showing her sheer power. I was kind of inspired to draw her at a more dynamic angle as well, but I think it came out pretty good, though the floor was a pain to angle right. She really is quite massive though given what she is, as this would be how big she would look if Kao were looking at her, but she's a gentle giant. Don't worry. I mean, she created the creator of the creator of the world she wanted to create in the first place. Almost literally the "Great Grand mother" of Starmaninja.
Polara Ratzu is copyright to Kao Ninjaratzu (though I belong to her)
1. Interestingly, while I didn't intend for this topic to be made a big deal, since the original Starmaninjians were exclusively female as Kao is the first male to exist (Dialacia's world was made after first draft Kao was created), Polara and Soula are technically a lesbian couple. Soula is the "father" of Polara's children since without her, Polara couldn't have made them. Yes Soula did use magic to make it so Polara could reproduce, being the goddess of Life and Death, but if the math is done right, the evidence lines up.
2. Polara is one of the few beings in the universe who has Heterochromic eyes. Her right eye is blue and her left eye is red. This trait comes from the fact that her entire right side has a bluish hue and her entire left side has a reddish hue, and that comes from her light and dark powers. The colors ultimately are reflected in her daughters, Sylvia and Solara, so you essentially see both of them in Polara herself. Incidentally, this means Polara is ambidextrous as each half kind of acts like it's own being, even though it's half of one body, similar to how Neutrina works. Polara was the first creation of Neutrina though and that's also why the whole concept of "Two halves of a whole" is so prevalent.
3. Despite Polara's initial dream to be the one to make the universe that would end up being Starmaninja, after giving birth to children to study the effects of protection and sustainability, she ended up caring so much about her children that she lost interest in being a world creator. Sylvia took the mantel for that, being the youngest (at the time, Suna wouldn't be born until shortly before Sylvia left to study Earth), but ultimately, Sylvia's daughter created the world as Sylvia had the same reservations, preferring to protect her children than make a new world. Luckily, Siberia was gifted, had friends and aunts to help, and was and still is a child.
4. Polara is only under Neutrina as the most powerful being in the universe. Soula technically is stronger, but she has great reservations about using her powers cause of what they deal with. In the great future though, it's theorized that Suna and Siberia will end up surpassing Polara eventually. but time is essentially at a standstill.
5. Polara is ageless, just like most of the other arch deities. She tends to act much more mature, the equivalent of a human who is around 70-80 years old, but that's just her personality. While most Stars, you can count the number of years they've been alive, Polara, Dialacia, Soula, and Neutrina are incountable cause their existence would be relative to dimensions that are impossible to comprehend. As if they've been around indefinitely, like they were always there in their universe.