The most significant changes in this version are a greatly improved image processor that should provide better quality resized images and fix some known image processing bugs, and Streams now have a Description field.
* Added: There is now a Description field for Streams. Previously members were using the password field on streams to add additional notes/description.
* Changed: Improved the appearance of stream listings on the userpage, front page and Latest Streams page.
* Changed: The "Edit" and "Delete" buttons are now visible on a stream wherever it is displayed, if you are the stream owner or a moderator.
* Changed: A better method for creating resized images is being used that should give a higher quality result.
* Changed: Now using the latest version of ImageMagick from source. This helps fix a few bugs that are known to exist in the old ImageMagick version supplied in the stable Debian package. This includes image size bugs (some images were being resized bigger than can fit horizontally on a page) and color correction issues (such as line weight or brightness of some images being affected).
* Change/Added: Now using an improved PNG optimiser.
* Changed: List of users who faved a submission now only visible to submission owner and moderators (applied as a hot fix shortly after the faving users list feature was added in the last version).
* Fixed: A bug introduced in the last version caused Suggested Submissions feature to fail when sorting by username or date (applied as a hot fix shortly after the release of the previous version).
* Fixed: Formatting issues on the new Gallery Stats page.
* Changed/Fixed: A whole bunch of little improvements to various moderator tools.
* Added: Improved protection against unauthorised role escalation.
* Added/Changed: Improvements to the deployment documentation.
* Removed: Some obsolete code and links in the moderator tools menu.