Today I went to work and just took a gander at my account from a different perspective, and I was baffled to see that some of the pictures (including the latest ones) were awfully scanned and posted....
*Good morning, afternoon or evening!* Since I joined this community a week ago, I had a real good time! *Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, the communication, friend requests and of course,...
1. This account takes a departure from my usual calm illustration demeanor with Sonic tame artwork and smut. You might know my "clean" side from elsewhere, but I would like to be discrete and keep the "Escopeto" nom de plume for InkBunny and this account separated from everywhere else.
2. I do Commissions, and not requests. If you've got anything to request being drawn, send me a PM and I'll answer with agreement/disagreement and the appropiate fee. Negotiations are done in notes, but I generally try to work out a fair deal for both parties.
3. Do not expect frequent or continuous submissions. I upload whenever I please. Commissions however are treated differently; If you payed in advance I'll do my best to attend to your request asap. See rule#2 for further information.
4. Art Trades can be arranged as long as it doesn't come in conflict with rule#2. Certain limitations are given. Contact me via PM for further information.
5. If you go through the gallery and favorize something, have my gratitude. What I mostly welcome is also if you comment what you like/dislike. Since it's nice to get some constructive criticism wether good or bad, I'd greatly appreciate if you can tell why you favorized it. Communication is very much appreciated - just please refrain from flaming.
Thank you for favorizing and commenting. Have fun!