It's been a long while, but me and Blazeymix have finally figured it was about time we whipped up a new contest for ya'll! This time however, we're going all out, with some great prizes and a more creative contest we're hoping you'll have a lot more fun with participating!
For the past little while now, me and Blazeymix have been working on an HRPG game called Chronicles of Acorn, which will feature characters from the Sonic comics series and Satam cartoon. We've chosen 4 girls as playable characters for that game, Sally Acorn, Bunnie Rabbot, Nicole the Holo-Lynx and Fiona Fox. You can check out the development of our game here at this link!
Now, all we really need, are some bad guyz! Cause what's a good RPG game without it's bad guyz!?! Of course we've already come up with plenty of our own baddies for the game, but we're more interested now to find out what you guyz could come up with creating for some baddies!
So here's all the details you'll need to know for qualifying for our little contest! Any details missed in your submitted image won't be counted in the contest, so please make sure you read and understand all the details before signing up!
2. Image must also include an original Robot Baddie designed by you. Baddie must be a Robot, mech, cyborg, machine of some sort and can be completely original or a redesign of a known Sonic baddie. ex. Swatbot, Buzzbomber, Catterkiller, etc.
3. Characters can be drawn either during a fight, winning a fight, having sex with your robot consensual or non-consensual, or losing a fight with your designed Robotic bad guy. There just has to be some sort of action happening in your image. ^_^
4. Image can be a sketch, line work or full colors, as well as animated or comic form. Just know that amount of effort put in will be part of the judging. Trust us though, we'll be fair on effort, we realize that designing the bad guy will take some time as well, even if it may seem simple, we'll know you gave your all!
5. No gore, vore, scat, or loli stuff please and thanx. If you have any other questions regarding fetishes, please message us and we'll let you know. :)
6. Sign ups and submissions will ONLY BE ACCEPTED AT THIS EMAIL teamacornBM17@gmail.com . To Sign up, just leave a message at the email listed here with your name or nickname letting us know you'd like to participate in the contest! Once signed up, we'll add your name to the list and you're good to go!
7. You must Sign up BEFORE submitting your submission to be counted in the contest. Sign ups start today May 28th and end July 10th. Any late sign ups after the end sign up date can message us directly to find out if they are eligible. We might be nice to ya, but just know that late sign ups don't leave ya much time to finish something. :p
8. Finished Submissions must be submitted between July 20th - 31st. No early submissions please and thanx! Submissions sent to same email as above teamacornBM17@gmail.com . You can post your submissions at anytime to your respective art galleries, but please don't send your submissions to that email address until the date specified. Just so we can keep all the submissions organized. We'll send out reminders on those dates so nobody forgets.
Judging will be done on the 1st of Aug with prizes handed out the same day. We will judge on quality and effort put into work submitted, how sexy/cool the girl/girls are, as well as by how much we personally like the design of your bad guy, so take your time and be creative, but most of all just have fun with it. :) Now for the good stuff!
:::::PRIZES!::::: 1st Place: - Your bad bot featured in the game as a powerful secret boss! -$200 USD (paid by PayPal only) -Name/Nickname put in credits of the game -Access to Beta testing for Demo and full game
2nd Place: - Your bot featured in game as a boss/sub-boss -$100 USD (paid by PayPal only) - Name/Nickname put in credits of the game -Access to Beta testing for Demo of game
3rd Place: - Your bot featured in the game as rare baddie - $50 USD (Paid by PayPal only) -Name/Nickname put in credits of the game
Runner ups: - Your Name/Nickname put in credits of the game
Contest begins right now! If you have any other questions regarding things, feel free to ask in the comments below or message us directly and we'll be sure to help you out as best we can! :)