Here's the new character, Scarlette Cheranan. I know I had the sketch that I drew of her awhile ago (where I called her Sakura, but I decided to call her "Scarlette" instead. I'll explain why in the Trivia), but I preferred for her introduction image to display her as her personality would properly be represented. I had to fiddle with the colors, but I decided to settle on this.
Scarlette is a Botanian, which is why she has leafy looking hair (which actually are leaves) and is one of the Dragons that Drake comes across during his travels. Their initial meeting has her almost slice him with her leafy shuriken and some severe communication issues as Drake doesn't understand a word she says (She speaks Botanian, so her Starninjian is very broken), but none the less, she becomes a valuable partner to Drake and aids him to learning about the element of Grass.
Personality: Scarlette has a very expressive personality. She loves to show off her skills and loves to draw attention to herself, despite living mostly alone in Cherry Forest. Friendly and playful, she often has a confident smile across her face and is willing to take on any challenge that presents itself. She also loves being complimented and very rarely shows hesitation when entering most scenarios. She's also extremely level headed despite having quite an ego.
Power: Scarlette mostly fights using physical attacks, namely her leaf Sword and Leaf Shuriken. She is very fast and slices objects at amazing speeds, but her magic isn't as good as any of the other dragons. To make up for that, her leaf Shuriken is a reusable weapon that flies to where she throws it, but can come back to her like a yo-yo. Good thing too, as she only has one and she made it herself using leaves she found when she was a little girl in Botanorest before the Meteor moved her to Starninja. Her claws are flat like nails for the same reason. To replicate flat knives that can impale enemies easier when she kicks them and to enable her to climb walls easily (since normally, Dragon or Dranan claws are far too thick to puncture anything).
2. Initially I called her "Sakura" because she lives in Cherry Forest (Cherry Blossom forest) and is a Grass Dragon, but I changed my mind. Honestly, thanks to Naruto, I've grown to dislike the name Sakura and thanks to anime in general, I really get a bad feeling when I use a Japanese name that reminds me of a popular anime. So I tend to avoid them. It's a shame too because I LOVE Japanese culture, but I'm just not fond of anime...
3. This character took years to come up with because Drake's story involves him visiting dragons of 6 of the natural elements: Fire (which he is, but he does visit the Volcano last), Water, Electric, Ice, Wind, and...Grass. Grass however was scrapped because I couldn't figure out how a Grass Dragon would work. Thanks to playing more Pokemon and Kung Fu Pets, I finally figured it out, and now Drake can visit a forest level. Cherry Forest already was an established area in Starmaninja though, but it's run by a Red Panda named "Sage".
4. Scarlette's wings are folded the way I'm going to draw Dranan wings folded. They are hunched right up against her back and compressed heavily. This had to be done as Dranan wings can span about 1.5x the length of their entire body...and Starmaninjians are quite big.
5. Some Botanian Trivia. The leaves growing out of their body does work as they do for plants. If she stands in the sun, the leaves will do photosynthesis and give her energy. Because she (like most Botantians) are FAR more complex than a plant, the energy generated by photosynthesis is abysmal and really more like emergency energy at most.
6. There is a natural looking Japanese themed land in Botanorest on the Tryranian Continent (Where Dranans and Tryranosunis tend to live). Hence the two Japanese themed characters I have: Sunny Kangastyle, and Scarlette Cheranan, are both species who are native to Botanorest and are roughly from the same area of origin.
7. Despite her weapons looking like leaves. They're as hard as steel.
8. The fact that she's dressed exactly like Drane is somewhat of a coincidence, but all the female Dragons that Drake meets in his travels have something to do with Drane, since Drane is a goddess and therefore is the first Dranan to ever exist. However, despite that, only Drine is a direct reincarnation reincarnation of Drane.