My guess would be a certain pissed off coyote, but I'm sure there are many other suspects as well. Anyway, huzzah! After two months, I finally finished it! And, it didn't turn into an absolute train wreck! I think my favorite part was doing his tail. It was the only thing that just WORKED, and, on top of that, it actually looks decent. Aside from Teddy himself, the rest of the scene was fairly simple, though I should have put a little more effort into the lockers. The biggest problem was getting him to pose correctly, and I'm still not happy with where his left hand ended up. I was going to have it be in his pocket, but that turned into a mess when I tried to get his jacket to look like was resting on his wrist. So, I just left it and tried to make it look like he's resting it on his hip. I'm sure I could find a zillion other things I could have done better, but, all in all, I think it turned out pretty good for my first project. Now I get do it all over again for the next character! And, hopefully, this time it will only take one month to finish it.