It's the weekend and Mani, Pero, Newton, and Lance spend a night out in the active and popular entertainment district near downtown to eat out and watch the latest superhero movie. It was such a good movie, a certain someone couldn't stop talking about it, much to Pero's disapproval...
- Pero: “What?! No way!”
- Mani: “I’m serious! That dude in the movie reminded me so much of ya, down to the fact that he wiggles his butt when he’s excited."
- Newton: “He does bring up a good point.”
- Pero: “No, he does not! He’s so full of it!”
- Mani: “C’mon, Pero. Ya gotta admit, there have been times that you’ve done that to the extreme.”
- Pero: “OK. Let me tell ya something, little brother: I don’t know what you’re on right now, but not once have I ever done something that embarrassing at all!”
- Lance: “Uhhh… Actually, Pero. Ya, you kinda do…”
- Pero: *glares back* “Hey! Whose side are you on, anyway?”
Even though Makina Bay has been inspired by where I used to live in Florida, there are certain places that were inspired by other locales. For instance, this district could be likened to Shibuya, in Tokyo; busy and bright, with an active, bustling nightlife. Koqui's Club Phibian might be located around here as well. There would be pedestrian side-streets connecting the bigger sections of the district, with smaller shops and convenient stores, like the one Lance & Co are on here.
3 months, 4 weeks ago
18 Jul 2019 17:29 CEST
Full Size: 17be3dde62f3bf6e8f757b82bb9ad4f8