This is Void Scinamal, Gene Scinamal's husband. Though Feral in nature, he was the one who exposed Gene to the existence of Botanorest and encouraged her and Starky to make an effort to create a plane that would be able to fly to the continent and get to understand the foundation of Starmaninjian Nature. He is a huge asset both study wise and as a husband and eventually father, since he shows that even Primordial Starmaninjians are capable of very advanced survival skills and capable of amazing features that not just the brain is responsible for. Very intelligent, his skills end up rivaling Gene as he soaks her knowledge like a sponge, but he is mute because he can only speak Botanian (Often having Tyrena translate his chirps and coos).
1. I drew a relatively nice drawing of him long ago, but never uploaded it and I can't find it among the thousands of drawings I have. It basically looked like this but his expression was more content. I think this is better as he appears more curious, which is how he usually looks anyway. Think of him like a massive intelligent dog.
2. It's not clear in the image, but he's twice as large as Gene, the rare case where the male is bigger than the female, but that's just his species. Macrosunians are massive and grow to incredible sizes when they reach adulthood. Void ends up unusually small for his age because he spent most of his life in Starninja, where everything is generally average Starmaninjian height.
3. Void is named after the fact that his pocket on his belly contains an alternate universe allowing him to carry a limitless number of supplies and items. This is what inspired Gene to create the bottomless pockets most Starmaninjians use when they adventure so they don't have to carry all their stuff around.
4. Like Goldie, Void's powers are mostly secret because even he isn't fully aware of them. He just randomly would walk along somewhere and suddenly time would start slowing down around him or an object would start floating randomly and following him.
5. Because he speaks mostly Botanian, he usually communicates with Gene using sign language. Not particularly American sign language, but a special Botanian version. Stars generally communicate through emotion and expressions though, and verbal language is often only used as a final resort of understanding, so the sign language they use is pretty universal. Botanian tongues usually can't move in a way to make the sounds that sound like speech, but though the Stars do not natively speak english anyway, to them, the Botanian chips and coos are actually more akin to trying to understand what your infant child wants before they really learn how to speak cohesively. Incedently, Botanians can understand Starninjians very easily and the translated expressions are still very cohesive (albeit mostly about mating).