The site was updated a few hours ago and we are now running build 54.
There's just a few changes in this one but they are important enough that we felt they warranted an early release of their own.
We have added Comment Locking to Submissions and Journals, which means owners can choose to lock these to prevent any further commenting.
We have also added the ability for individual comments and threads to be locked by the Submission or Journal owner. Locking comments and threads means no one can add any further replies to these.
In addition, there have been a few changes to the API that may affect some scripts, so script maintainers need to check these and update their code accordingly.
* Added: Commenting can be locked on new or existing journals and submissions. This prevents users from commenting on those pages.
* Added: Comment and thread locking is now available per comment. This can be enabled by submission and journal owners to prevent anyone replying to locked comments and threads.
* API - Changed: A "scraps" property is now returned for submissions in search results from the Search interface. this means you can now tell if a submission is in the owner's scraps gallery before you get the full submission details. http://wiki.inkbunny.net/wiki/API#Response_5
* API - Changed: The Submission Details interface now has a limit of 100 submission IDs per request. http://wiki.inkbunny.net/wiki/API#Submission_Details If this limit is exceeded you will see a new error code "41" with the message "Too many submission ids to query. Limit exceeded."
* Changed: The Notices page now auto updates new messages every minute. Previously it was every 30 seconds but with the site growing so fast this has become a web request traffic issue.
* Fixed: Corrected a couple of spelling mistakes in the interface that were pointed out to us.