Starting a Nuzlocke run with Pokemon Leaf Green. For those of you who don't know that means the following:
1) If a Pokemon faints in battle you must release it or put it in a box titled "Graveyard" Its dead.
2) You can only catch the first Pokemon in each area.
~Caves, Forest, and towns are each different areas.
3) You may not have more then one of each Pokemon.
~If you already have let's say a Pidgey and the first Pokemon you find in that next area is also a Pidgey or part of the same family, You have three chances to try and find a new Pokemon to catch.
~If have a Pokemon "die" you can then catch a new one.
4) All health items besides Revives and Max Revives may be used.
5) Only Pokeballs may be used.
6) You must give every Pokemon you catch a nickname.
7) NO LEGENDARY POKEMON!
~Only exception to this is if the game forces you to catch said Pokemon. (i.e. Black and White)
So wish me luck!
And feel free to leave some ideas for nicknames.....
5 years, 2 months ago
11 Jun 2013 04:11 CEST