The only reason I steal these is because I'm bored, and Kai needs something to do other than follow Luna around all the time
1. Do you snore? No, but I talk a lot.
2. Are you a lover or a fighter? Both. I fight to protect those I love.
3. What's your worst fear? Myself, losing control. Again.
4. As a kid, where you a lego maniac? When I was a kid, I played, 'Try not to let somepony else set you on fire.' I became good at it after a few weeks.
5. What do you think of "reality" tv? What's TV?
6. Do you chew on your straws? What are straws?
7. Were you a cute baby? Don't know. My mother forgot about me after my dad threw me out. Amnesia, you know... It kicks in when you leave home at five, and you don't come back for twenty-three years.
8. Is the single life for you? I suppose it has to be, for now.
9. What colour is your keyboard? Don't know. I'm doing this with voice-recognition software.
10. Do your sing in the shower? Of course. The shower is voice-activated. If I'm not singing, it doesn't work.
11. Have you ever sky-dived before? Believe me, it's on my list.
12. Any secret talents? I'm a chocolatier. But if you were to ask the people I work with, my secret talent is writing.
13. What's your ideal vacation spot? My castle in the forest. Sure, it's crumbling, but it's where I really feel at home.
14. Can you swim? Poorly. I was made for running, and I made myself for flying.
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"? What's a movie?
17. Do you care about the ozone? Not particularly. It was there when I was born, it will be there when I'm dead. Why do I need to care, until I can take the restraint off of my love's memory, when she can know who I am?
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? What's a Tootsie Pop?
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards? ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
20. Have you ever been on an airplane? I fly whenever the opportunity comes.
21. Are you a single child? No. My Elder brother is a theif, my younger brother shares my love of working with chocolate, and I'm the only one my dad ever hated.
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners? I use pens.
23. What's your stand on hunting? Why would I hunt, when I can butcher domestic animals?
24. Is marriage in your future? I certainly hope so. I don't plan to wait too much longer before I stop hiding from the love of my life.
25. Do you like your handwriting? Of course. If I didn't like it, I would change it.
26. What are you allergic to? Who said I was allergic to anything?
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?' Wow. It's been four years.
28. Is Tupac still alive? Who?
29. Do you cry at weddings? I once killed the groom. I didn't attend the wedding, but I cried when I wasn't forgiven for the bloody massacre I left in my wake.
30. How do you like your eggs? Cooked. Over easy.
31. Are blondes dumb? The only blonde I know Is mentally ill. There's nothing wrong with that, and it doesn't mean she's dumb. In fact, she's high-functioning.
32. Where does the other sock end up? on the other pole, of course
33. What time is it? 11265703132013
34. Do you have a nickname? Does, "You dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cock-sucking, butt-fucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse-faced, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big-nosed, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bean-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, hand-jobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plugging, hoe-grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer-sipping, whore-mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douchebag, hole-biting, carnivorous, mail-order-prostituting ASSHOLE!" count? Granted, most of it's untrue, but that's what some call me.
35. Is McDonald's disgusting? No. They understand Umami.
36. When was the last time you were in a car? What's a car?
37. Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers. Why would I soak in my own filth?
38. Is Santa Claus real? No.
39. Do you like having you neck kissed? From the left side, I suppose I would.
40. Are you afraid of the dark? No.
41. What are you addicted to? Martyrdom.
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Crunchy. With lots of rum..
43. Can you crack your neck? Can. Do. All the time.
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Only recently. Living ten miles from everypony else, in a place none dare tread, there's no way to call an ambulance, much less get to one. No, I took care of myself.
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? I don't think I've brushed in a few years. My dental hygienist is going to kill me...
46. Is drug free the way to be? Without drugs, I would be dead. Use them properly.
47. Are you a heavy sleeper? When I choose to be.
48. What colour are your eyes? Steel-blue.
50. Do you like your life? Well, I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have it, somepony else would, and I don't think they would have survived.
51. Who's better: Stone Cold or The Rock? I know neither of these two.
52. Are you psychic? The next question you ask will be about a book.
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"? Had other things too important to do. Skimmed over it.
54. Do you play any instruments? Sextants, telescopes, compasses, and mayhap an electric bass.
55. Have you ever stolen money? No. I stole food from trash bins, but never money.
56. Can you snowboard? I can't even stand on one of those. Too narrow, and I can't move my ankles.
57. Do you like camping? spent most of my life doing so. It's okay, I guess.
58. Do you snort when you laugh? I haven't laughed in a while. I forget...
59. Do you believe in magic? I create magic. What are you talking about?
60. Are dogs a man's best friend? I suppose they can be. I should get one...
61. You believe in divorce? I believe if you make the right choice the first time, you don't need a divorce.
62. Can you do the moonwalk? That depends. Am I at work, or are my shoes off?
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes? No. Just really big ones. Like mass murder.
64. Is it cold outside today? Cold? I live in a place that gets snow nine months out of the year. Ask me if it's windy, I might notice that.
65. What was the last thing you ate? A lettuce leaf. Four days ago.
66. Do you wear nail polish? I have no nails to polish.
67. Have you ever been kissed? I think my mother kissed me when I was young.
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial? Again with this TV. What is it?
69. Do you shop at American Eagle? What do they sell, again?
70. Favourite song at the moment? Tugging at the Heartstrings, by Lyra and Octavia.
71. Do you like your job? If I didn't would I still be going in on a daily basis?
72. Do you like your classes in school? I was thrown out of school, because I was accused of being a dangerous criminal, trying to kill the leaders of my country.
73. How do you like your meat cooked? Completely.
74. Do you like these surveys? If I can answer the questions, yes.
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples? Yes, but I don't know three people to tag.
BONUS! 76. Why did the Chicken Cross the road? Because I told him to.