Another pointless 'Gray Muzzle' meme, stolen by me.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for. Sports. News. Dramas.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for. Miley Cyrus. Billy Ray Cyrus. Anything country.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn't care less about. Any answer from question 2. Also, Megan fox and Gerard Butler.
4. A hobby you "don't get". Stargazing. They don't change that much, you can have pretty much the same image every night. I'd rather stare at the moon all night. No, really, I'm a moongazer.
5. A habit you find disgusting. Scratching your arse. Seriously, when you see this where I work, It's the most disgusting thing ever. I work in a kitchen, by the way...
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over. Creative writing. Oh, I write fiction to this day.
7. Your favorite household chore. Laundry. I set it up, then do the ironing while watching Animaniacs on the telly.
8. Popular video games that make you go "meh". Call of Duty. Halo. Pretty much any FPS.
9. PC or MAC? I'm on a PC right now. I don't work with Apple, but that's not because iHave anything against them, iJust don't use their products because iDon't need to. If one of my devices breaks down, and iNeed a new one, iMight consider an Apple product, but until then, iWill stick with what iHave.
10. A sport you don't like, for whatever reason. Football, both American, and Everywhere Elseican.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason. If there is any sport I can tolerate, It's sparring. Something about a man in ringmail with a spear in a pit with another man in leather with a Dai-katana is incredibly arousing for me.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. But really, if you watch this show and you're not a six-year-old girl, you're going to get shit for watching it.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking. Odyssey Eurobeat. Mic the Microphone. The Living Tombstone.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of. Writing fiction. Patisserie (though technically, that's a job, not a hobby. Fuck it, I do what I love.) Embroidery.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over. I keep ignoring people when I drift into my own world, and imagine them being brutally murdered. Although, I also end up being brutally murdered sometimes, as well. These fantasies about other people killing me might be a bit unhealthy...
16. Something in school you hated doing and it felt like everyone else loved. PE. I HATED it! Everyone else wanted to go play something. Not me. I SUCK at EVERYTHING. Well, everything athletic. I even spent my grade school recess time sitting against the wall.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off. Dishes. When I have to spent several hours scrubbing dishes at work, and then I come home, and someone tells me that I have to go do the dishes, I snap. Like a hazelnut that's just been pulled through a lump of molten caramel.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn't. Minecraft. When I can spend four days without moving, the game is way too addictive. Also, that makes me really hungry, really thirsty, and makes me have to piss like an army of racehorses.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don't understand. Hugh Jackman. Matt Smith. Andrea Libman. Milo, from 'Milo and Otis.'
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment. WHO THE FUCK MAKES CABBAGE SALAD WITHOUT CABBAGE, MOTHER?!?! I know, I know, my mother isn't here, but... Cole Slaw with no cabbage? That's the worst. At least the chicken was okay...
5 years, 8 months ago
04 Feb 2013 11:10 CET