Long have I pondered upgrading my PC to the new Windows 7, because I work with the crappy and badly supported Windows XP-64.
I am having crashes reguarly (not reguarly enough to make me change it until now) but the new Diablo 3 won't run on my PC cause the requirements are not met.
So next weekend I will be upgrading. I am just giving you a warning because if I suddenly go off and don't come online you know why ;3
I am kinda nervous whenever I change something on my PC because right now I have everything the way I want it. It will take weeks will everything is back in place and such. It like changing to a new pair of shoes when the old ones are now form fitting. You wait till the absolute last moment to buy new ones.
There some things I look forward to though:
- Install Tablet better (the pointer wiggles when I come near the edges)
- Work with Sai instead of Photoshop (main reason I have not switched yet is, that I made all shortcuts on my tablet for photoshop and not Sai and am too lazy to reconfigure everything.
- Finally my games/programms running again without crashes
- Not having to search forever for a driver
- Neat new look
- Finally getting rid of the tons of programs I installed but never used/properly uninstalled
6 years, 5 months ago
22 Apr 2012 18:55 CEST