and Maniko and is now pushing over 40 feet tall! Such a big boy. XD I am really happy with the way this is going and since my 2 stretch goals were met, I will add another. Please consider participating and make Rogziel even bigger! Details on how, and what you get out of it, can be found below.
Each $1 donation to my ko-fi will make Rogziel 2" taller. Since Ko-fi is set to $3, each donation will make him a half foot taller! In addition, I will add stretch goals to further promote this event. I will also give one raffle ticket for a Free 5000-word story for each $3 donation. The raffle will end 6/15/2019.
Stretch Goals: (Each goal includes the previous goals.) $30 - 5000 Word Story about Rogziel Experiencing Dynamax $60 - Art with Rogziel experiencing Dynamax $100 - Raffle to be featured with Rogziel in Macro art!
YCH Ideas: ($7.50 per 1000 words.)
1. Adventure story possibly involving Pokemon or other critters capable of fighting. Experience your character in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon like setting. The plot will include conflict, mystery, combat, and an unrealistic goal which is ultimately achieved through grit and hard work.
2. Cub has growth spurts and they get out of control. Teen furry character experiences some late growth spurts and finally catches up to his classmate. Then realizes that they aren't stopping. Soon they are the tallest one in class!
3. Two cubs are subjected to a naughty teen babysitter. Two young furries are to be babysat by a rather laid back and lacksadaisy teen. When the teen falls asleep on the job, it's up to the cubs to take advantage of the situation.
4. Two cubs go on their first date. (Cubby Romance) Two young cubs have been having a school romance for a while now. After getting in trouble for in school activities, they decide to take their romance elsewhere.
5. Pokemon experiences Dynamax One young pokemon decides to take Dynamax because they are puny and aren't suitable for evolution stones.
6. Shrunken Experience! Your character is shrunk by Pent and turned into Pent's personal toy. This will be a clean story unless you pick Arthur as the subject.