Many people have reported upload issues when sending files over about 3MB to Inkbunny.
This problem has gone on for quite a while and we still have no idea what is causing it.
It does not effect everyone, which is the biggest mystery. This leads us to believe it is a network hardware issue or some really obscure network setting issue. It is definitely not an Inkbunny code issue, as you will see from our testing pages.
I have never seen the upload error ever, and I have uploaded 200MB+ files to Inkbunny many times. Yet other people see it all the time without fail, any time they try to upload over 3MB.
I have created two test pages to make upload testing easy.
If you use either page, it will upload the test file but then do nothing with it, so feel free to try them as much as you like. They won't affect your account.
To help us out
1. Please reply to this journal stating whether you got any errors or odd progress meter behavior while testing both upload pages. Also tell us if it worked just fine for you!
2. Please tell us your location if you can (just a country or city is fine).
3. For advanced users: Please try traceroute and ping, and tell us if there is any unusual delays or packet loss.
4. For really advanced users: Please use Wireshark or something similar and see if you can figure out what might have reset the connection, or if there is any more useful information at the packet level.
5. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to debug this issue or settings we can try in Apache 2 that might fix it, we'd love to hear from you! Is this a problem anyone has seen before on other sites? How did they fix it? Please discuss it here!