* Elapsed times in the Notices Portal now update dynamically without page reload (eg: where it says times like 1 hour ago.. those now tick over while you stare at them).
* Improved display of streams in the Portal. Better listing of start and end times. Statuses (Coming soon, live, ended), time until stream start and time until stream end are all updated dynamically without page reload.
* Comments on your posts (submissions or journals) but that aren't TO YOU are now clearly marked, so you can tell them apart at a glance. A little message and icon appears on the comment to indicate it's to someone else, but was posted on a submission or journal you own.
We have very good reasons for our content rules. They have nothing to do with what we consider to be "art" or what we do or don't like to see in artwork.
Our ACP decisions are based on the fact we have some quite unique and difficult commercial and political issues to consider. Many of the restrictions are beyond our control at this time.
As you can see by the following changes, we want to move towards having as few restrictions as possible.
If we feel certain types of off-topic uploads are overwhelming the site, we may change the rules accordingly, but we do not foresee it being a problem right now.
Human characters are now permitted in artwork, however they must not appear in sexual situations and must not show genitals or sexual arousal.
Human characters are permitted in stories only so long as they are not involved in sexual situations of any kind.
Characters that are essentially human (pixies, faeries, elves, orcs, trolls, etc) or just have ears/tails or other superficial animal features applied are considered human for this rule.
Photographs are now permitted on Inkbunny to allow you to show off your physical artistic creations. So that means fursuits, sculptures, models, jewelry, etc made by you or made for you are okay to photograph and post on Inkbunny.
Photography as a background or secondary part of an artwork has always been allowed. Photographs as icons and thumbnails are also allowed.
Inkbunny is not to be used for displaying general photography. There are lots of great sites that specialize in photography as an artform or for event and personal photos. We would love to see you link to those in journals!
With that in mind, please ensure any photography you upload to Inkbunny meets these conditions:
* It must be a photo of something created by you or for you (eg: fursuits, sculptures, jewelry, clothing, etc) OR the photo comprises a secondary component of an artwork (eg: A digital artwork with a photograph of scenery used as the background).
* General photography of people, places, events, etc is not permitted unless it meets the previous rule (eg: your fursuit at a convention would be fine).
* Please limit photographs of the same item (eg: the same fursuit, jewelry, etc) to a maximum of three or so images. We want to allow photography so you can show off your physical artistic creations, but we don't want the site flooded.
* It must not show nudity, sexual activity, or arousal of actual people or actual animals. Obviously the nudity thing doesn't apply to animals. Dogs wearing pants would be cute, but silly.
* Photographs containing actual animals should not focus unduly on their genitals.
* It must not show actual body fluids, waste, blood, gore or death, or allude to sexual activities or illegal activities.
* Photographs that have been traced or have had filters or effects applied to make them look like artwork will still have these rules applied to them.
Live Video is now permitted on Inkbunny, but it must follow all the rules outlined here.
If it contains live action then it must follow all the same rules contained in "Photography" above. It is for showing off your creations or things created for you (fursuits, etc). We do not allow general event/personal videos at this time.
Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience with these changes!