...just have a derp moment ^^ Trying to get a hang of this
6 years, 1 month ago
"Everyone is an artist! Each and all of us are brilliant at something! We must hone these skills and nurture them or fail to loose them forever." - Winterpaw
Hello, name is Winter! Pleased to meet you and welcome to my Inkbunny page!
About me: I'm very polite, love to fursuit and work hard and be responsible. I love eccentric and "out of the box" people. Passionate people who are friendly, understanding, and who love to step outside their own box sometimes are really attractive to me. I am a pronz artist and fursuit maker as well! Love to chat and make new friends! Building a website soon... If you want to get to know me more, then stop reading the text and send me a "hello" message.
Age: 27 years old Marital Status: Single Height: 5' 10" Weight: 170 lbs Ethnicity: African American Sexual Orientation: Gay Location: Charlotte NC Best way to reach me: Yahoo Instant Messenger (Winterpaw78)
Fursuit Commissions: Full Body $800.00 Partial: $600.00
*Willing to make payment arrangments if necessary* but there is a mandatory $400.00 non-refundable down payment upfront for those who are serious (this pays for materials, fur, glue, shoe fitting, mask for head, etc.) and the rest we can work out in encrements of 200.00 for next 2 months afterwards. Please ask me if you have further questions.
Winter’s Buyer’s Policy and Agreement
1. All sale purchases are final and non-refundable! The reason for this policy is to protect the seller from uncontrollable life events that can lead up to potentially affecting the entire sale and dedicated work. Alternative arrangements may be substituted to meet buyer’s demand. - For example, if a buyer is purchasing a commission for their partner and themselves in which they break up - the artist is not responsible for the refund of money to be returned after payment has been received.
2. Submit a Request through private FA message or application with your fur name, date, commission PG – Pornographic rating, description of characters and actions, any ref. sheets or art for assistance, # of characters, gender, etc.
3. A Work In Progress (WIP) request may be requested in the form of an e-mail at any time after payment has been received. A response will be returned within 24 hours! The buyer has the option to view and monitor the artist WIP directly by initiating a conference through Livestream. A set date and time of an appointment can be scheduled.
4. Adult art commissions will not be sold to MINORS! By accepting the policy and agreement you also acknowledge that you are in fact 18 years of age or older and hereby are not am responsible for the artwork content upon release.
5. E-mail delivery: Please allow 7-10 business days (not including weekends) turn around to complete the order. For digital delivery, an e-mail confirmation as well as the attached art piece containing the file will be sent same day upon completion.
6. UPS and FedEx Packages: Please allow 7-10 business days turn around. For artwork to be sent through the mail, please allow 5-7 business days after notification by e-mail. The buyer is responsible for taking care of shipping and handling (depending upon geographical location standard mailing rate fees) which includes the commission rate fee of service.
7. If by chance the buyer is not completely satisfied with the content, color, or display, please submit an e-mail requesting and any corrections to be met via e-mail.