Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
Stats joined 8 years, 7 months ago s 0 j 0 v 0 v:s 0 v:j 0 f 0 w 1 c:g 0 c:r 0
(No favorites have been chosen)
(No journals)
Heyas Feel free to add me on msn ^^ at : vthm@live.co.uk
Look me up at https://twitter.com/Veraa_Coba mai twitter!!!
http://www.last.fm/user/veraacoba And here too!

So Im Veraa.... Ignore my Username fun things and gender bending are abound here! I tend to prefer to be referred to as a female Online :D and In person well Im a manly man :P beard and all that jazz, Any how Im a would be photographer without a camera and no money to buy one D:

Anyhow I play around on a lot of online games when I have the ability to get onto a pc most noteably TF2 So if you ever want to play with (or against me!) Then you can normally find me on the furry pound servers (found here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thefurrypound ) I play on server 2 a lot Medic more than 95% of the time the other 5% Im playing as Combat medic >:D

So Basicly Veraa is my fusona, You can draw her if you want but heres the rules! :
No nudes unless I get some kind of warning
No sex pics unless your a very close friend or lover
No fetish pics of any kind >_> unless I get some kind of warning
No claiming she's your own! I will hunt you down and eat you!
Vore pics are always welcome....they get me drinks from none fur friends XD
Links and Contact Details
MSN Messenger
(No watches to list)
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.