Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
 
Pentoolqueen
Pentoolqueen
Stats joined 3 years, 3 months ago s 38 j 0 v 26,398 v:s 26,398 v:j 0 f 1,143 w 307 c:g 0 c:r 90
Following a lead by Pentoolqueen
 
Following a lead
(No journals)
show original thumbnails
Following a lead by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Following a lead
Bunnylestia by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Bunnylestia
Standoff at Dusk by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Standoff at Dusk
Moonlight by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Moonlight
Wine Day by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Wine Day
Fleur Pinup by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Fleur Pinup
Sweetie Bot by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Sweetie Bot
Chrysalis Outfit Test by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Chrysalis Outfit Test
Gift Pinup by Pentoolqueen
 
 
Gift Pinup
This is why I have no friends by Pentoolqueen
 
 
This is why I have no friends
Profile
Connoisseur of horses, bondage, and horse bondage. Though I'll probably branch into some furry things as well, but this account is going to focus on bondage themes.

Just rebuilt my account from tumblr, and I wanted to bring a decent sample of my content. (sorry for the spam, I don't actually draw this fast at all)
I didn't repost everything I've ever done, though my tag on derpibooru is about 95% complete. And the other 5% probably isn't worth seeing anyway.

I'll be uploading fairly infrequently, got college and whatnot weighing me down.
Links and Contact Details
No contact details added.
(No watches to list)
97531
morpheuskibbe
RubberLynx
instinctepyon
Riversand
JKPOY
neonbolt54
Deserted79
Grayg
WrongIO
Sirelabus
Credon
Why04
JimWeasel
tuzet2
Zenithcore
manymaskwearer
Ripo
 
Tanathy
11 months, 1 week ago
Pretty rawrr arts! <3
MyStalker
1 year, 2 months ago
Fun stuff! Thanks so much for the art.
ringtailmaster
2 years, 2 months ago
your style is amazing n_n
Shout:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.