I don't really have much to say besides the fact i draw for money.
please read my T.O.S.
Terms of Service
This isn't going to be fancy i just have a few rules about commissioning me.
1) please try and be polite, it will make everything go much faster.
2) please understand that i am clinically depressed and will sometimes need to take a few days off.
3) PLEASE if there is anything wrong with a W.I.P. tell me when i show you it, not once the picture is finished.
4) i am not comfortable drawing copyrighted characters or recolors (these are: sonic, digimon, and cartoon characters.) i am ok with drawing safe for work pictures of pokemon and my little pony OC's. if you want me to draw a copyrighted character THERE WILL BE A FEE. that fee will vary depending on the stage of commission (sketch, lined, ect.) and the fetish.
5) my commissions wont always be done in the order they were taken. for example; if you commission me for a fetish drawing of something i don't like doing, and then someone commissions me to do a picture i will enjoy, i may do that one first.
6) if you are nothing but rude and unbearable or bring up threats, i will refuse to do business with you again.
7)i do offer refunds, BUT if i finish your drawing and you just dont like it, tough coconut, i will do 2 edits but only if its to a stage i didn't give you a wip of.
I WILL REFUND YOU IF I HAVEN'T STARTED YET.
IF I HAVE STARTED HERE ARE THOSE RULES.
a) if ive done just a sketch of a full color i will deduct the amount i would currently charge for a sketch and give you the rest back.
b)if i dont have the money in my paypal at the time, give me 3 days to transfer some into it and i will give you that back.
8) IF YOU HAVE A DEAD LINE TELL ME. A fee may be charged if it is unreasonable, say you commission me the day before valentines day for a cull color drawing and want it the next day. I CAN DO THAT, but there will be a fee.
that's about it for now.
all of my prices depend on my mood, the fetish and stage you want.
If you're interested in anything send me an email at : contactacesart[at]gmail.com or note me.