I'm really bad at talking about myself... much better at answering questions than just spouting off random information :P I'm an open book, feel free to ask me anything you want to know.
* I'm open to new ideas! If there's something you'd like to see me draw more of - a certain species or subject matter - don't hesitate to suggest something! You might be pleasantly surprised :)
* I love constructive criticism! I am always looking for ways to improve my work. So long as you're respectful and polite, I'll be respectful and polite in return. If you do critique, please avoid deliberate put-downs ("you suck at X, Y and Z") or vague comments, since those don't really help me fix anything.
* I'm currently redoing my commission pricing and whatnot, so I'm not open for them right now until I figure that out but I will be soon.
* I don't usually do requests, but if you shoot me an idea I think is interesting there's a chance I might sketch it.
* Feel free to redistribute my work if it makes you happy; I'd appreciate credit or linkback if you do, though. The only real exception to this is commissions and other work that isn't strictly my own.
* I don't really care if you modify my work; feel free to color any line art, or whatever. The only restriction is please - don't erase my name and claim *you* drew it, and please don't post my work to hate sites (case in point, someone once castrated my Unity pictures and posted them to an anti-herm site. Didn't really appreciate that very much.)
... can't really think of anything else to say.