Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
The Evils of Truth and Love: Chapter 2
« older
Glek
Glek's Gallery (3)

G'lek Reference - Jupiterfox Commission

Medium (920px wide max)
Wide - use max window width - scroll to see page ⇅
Fit all of image in window
set default image size: small | medium | wide
Download (new tab)
Character Sheet for G'lek Tarssza
Sex/Gender
Male
Species
Ta'rall (Naga)
Age
21
Character Description
G'lek is a Ta'rall, a species of Naga-like beings native to the world of Cryona, orbiting the A-Class star Syire.
Personality
Calm, fairly stoic, tends to not interfere with things that don't involve him. He doesn't have many opinions, but those he does have are strongly held. He tends to be blunt and to-the-point, with a tendency to disregard normal social conventions.
Background/History
Born to his parents in their first and only clutch, G'lek is their only child to survive into adulthood. His skills with a bow and in tracking prey gained him the position of hunter with in his tribe, as well as scout. He was the first of his tribe to contact the Tamrel's, the family of humans who's colony ship crash landed on his home world. Over time, he grew a close friendship with James, the family's father. When the rescue team arrived, he was the first again to make contact, somewhat aggressively. After the dust settled, and things were resolved, G'lek was sent by his tribe leader to accompany the Tamrel family back to Earth, as during their stay, the Tamrel's had become a integral part of the tribe. Saphf, one of his tribe mates, went with him, partially because she wished to see Earth, and also because she'd developed a relationship with the oldest male Tamrel child.
Relatives/Family
Saphf - Tribe mate, the pair have mated in the past, no offspring
Seiera - Mother
Jazara - Father
World/Setting
Cryona is the fourth planet orbiting the A-Class star Syire. It's roughly 1.4 times the size of Earth, and covered in 60% tropical forest (along with some mountains). The other 40% is covered in fresh water oceans, in which live the Selsham, the other sentient species on the planet (besides the Ta'rall). The Selsham, being an aquatic species, are rarely seen. Humans have only a few colonies, since faster-then-light travel has yet to be invented. Instead, humans travel in stasis. Earth is the hub, with much of the population living in orbital stations or colonies on near by planets and moons. The surface of Earth is home to only a few major cities, including the human capital. The rest has, over the years, been returned to as natural a state as possible.
Body
G'lek measures at 39 feet in total, from his head to the tip of his tail. His torso is 9 feet tall. His cobra-like hood is colored a light yellow color inside, a contrast to his brown scales. The cream color of his belly runs from the tip of his tail, up his chest, and along the underside of his jaw. His four arms are flexible enough to reach and grab someone hanging on his back with little troubles.
Clothing
G'lek wears nothing but a simple belt, and a shoulder strap connected to it. These hold two knives, a survival pouch, and his bow and quiver on his back.
Accessories
Two knives, a quiver, and a bow.
by Glek
A proper reference sheet for G'lek, done by the talented JupiterFox (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jupiterfox/).

Keywords
male 616,953, alien 11,509, clean 7,689, reference sheet 6,137, naga 2,319, jupiterfox 4, tarall 1, glek 1
Details
Type: Character Sheet
Published: 5 years, 8 months ago
Rating: General

MD5 Hash for Page 1... Show Find Identical Posts [?]
Stats
26 views
0 favorites
0 comments

BBCode Tags Show [?]
 
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.