Went a different route with this one. Normally, I ink and color at the size I want it to be at going pixel by pixel like a digital counted cross-stitch project. Great for making a tiny pixel piece. Terrible for keeping a large version of said piece. I'm also terribly rusty in that method.
This time I worked large and scaled down. Only regret to this is I did some nice cell shading and whatnot that got lost in translation. I also used anti-aliasing on the lines. Great for big stuff. Terrible when everything is supposed to have a hard line on them.
I just have to remember this stuff for the next one. = )