Character Sheet for Seger Bombaden
The Bombadeer, Ol Long Fuse (No need to think about that one. XD) Seggy, Segmeister
Bomb-Omb (Mushroom Kingdom)
Will give when I can think more on it. XD
Friendly and eccentric, you can always expect him to have his friends' backs. He can be a bit of a brawler at times, loving a good ol scuffle from time to time, but mostly he is usually the moral booster/Large Ham, especially when you need a good laugh.
All in all, he is a good guy to be around when you want your day lifted.
- His love
- Ass and Breasts (As much as he will try to be a gentleman. > > )
- His hat
- His boat
- Seeing his friends and family happy.
- Rain (Surprisingly)
- Anyone messing with his love.
- Marigolds (Allergies)
- Anyone touching or even attempting to damage his hat (Only a few people have been allowed to touch or even WEAR the dang thing)
- The smell of whiskey (Past problems)
- ANYONE messing with his friends and family (This and the first pretty much go in tandem. XD)
Will exlplain one day. X3
Mother: Faikal Bombaden
Younger Brother: Shawn Bombaden
Father: Meigek Bombaden (Killed)
Uncle: Joseph "Joker" Bombaden (Killed)
Mushroom Kingdom basically
More specificaly another continent near Ice World, Rain World.
Hometown is named Calije.
Basically a normslish bomb-omb with dark blue hair, and scar over his right eye. The only difference with his family (And, to an extent, many bomb-ombs in Rain World) and other bomb-ombs you see elsewhere is that they actually have visible arms, legs and hands. When goes into his other form, however, then he jumps to a tall height of 6'8 with the same bomb-omb skin color, but with a more anthro look.
- His father's hat, which has been with him alll these years. (Thankfully he does wash it correctly so that it doesn't smell)
- Gloves (Sometimes he wears biker brsnds)
- Shoes (Sometimes Sneakers, sometimes boots.)
- Father's Hat (Yyyep.. XD)
- Longcoats (Except for when its hot out, then he wears something more appropriate
- Jackets (Like above)
- Hoodies (Again..)
- Blue Jeans
- Shorts (Usually for indoors)
- Shoes: Boots, Sneakers, Flip Flops, House shoes (Rare)
He doesn't have much, except for a locket with a picture of him and his love.