Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
Wabbit is Dead
« older newer »
PapaDragon69
PapaDragon69's Gallery (1106)

Nopony works anymore

Wallet in the water closet

Medium (920px wide max)
Wide - use max window width - scroll to see page ⇅
Fit all of image in window
set default image size: small | medium | wide
Download (new tab)
Keywords
male 958,213, female 841,615, anthro 141,363, pony 92,025, comic 64,246, mlp 62,127, my little pony 56,006, unicorn 25,352, adult 22,767, 3d 17,893, sfm 15,461, source filmmaker 14,299, clothes 10,782, rarity 6,030, humor 4,568, satire 415, pokey pierce 27
Details
Type: Comic
Published: 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Rating: General

MD5 Hash for Page 1... Show Find Identical Posts [?]
Stats
720 views
42 favorites
13 comments

BBCode Tags Show [?]
 
g3n3ricus3r
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I wonder if ponies get ghosted when it comes to job applications too.
BlitzkriegOmega
5 months, 3 weeks ago
"Nobody wants to work anymore" they shout as they offer below Minimum Wage (Tipped employees have a minimum roughly a third that of normal employees) and run every application through a machine that shreds 99% of the applications...and then it turns out the 1 out of 100 applications that was read by a living being was rejected because they "had a gap in their employment" or something super shallow.
PronFoxMaster
5 months, 3 weeks ago
" BlitzkriegOmega wrote:
"Nobody wants to work anymore" they shout as they offer below Minimum Wage (Tipped employees have a minimum roughly a third that of normal employees) and run every application through a machine that shreds 99% of the applications...and then it turns out the 1 out of 100 applications that was read by a living being was rejected because they "had a gap in their employment" or something super shallow.

Not to mention that the current reality is... some companies do this as a ploy to 'sell' their stockholders to invest in automation systems, which are now coming to their own even in the fast food business. White Castle has started what I can only assume as a test group of 100 stores using fry-bots...
PrysmTKitsune
5 months, 3 weeks ago
thats not actualy uncomon, fast food places have historicly always been the first to upgrade to new tech...mcdonalds was the first place to make use of automated milk shake machines, kfc is famous for preasure cooked fried chicken, a process that allowed fried chicken to be made in less then half the time, and they have continued to ad more and more features that reduce the number of required employees...honestly the fast food resturants end goal is probly to in the end require only two employees, the manager and the janitor...and the former doesnt even need to be on site, just have a display where they can feild calls from angry customers whos orders got messed up by the robots
PronFoxMaster
5 months, 3 weeks ago
" PrysmTKitsune wrote:
thats not actualy uncomon, fast food places have historicly always been the first to upgrade to new tech...mcdonalds was the first place to make use of automated milk shake machines, kfc is famous for preasure cooked fried chicken, a process that allowed fried chicken to be made in less then half the time, and they have continued to ad more and more features that reduce the number of required employees...honestly the fast food resturants end goal is probly to in the end require only two employees, the manager and the janitor...and the former doesnt even need to be on site, just have a display where they can feild calls from angry customers whos orders got messed up by the robots

Well, this goes just beyond QoL things, though. We're talking 'remove the human from the equation' levels of automated, which is happening right now.
PrysmTKitsune
5 months, 3 weeks ago
you didnt actualy read my post did you, beyond the first sentance, if you had youd realize thats literaly what i just said.
PronFoxMaster
5 months, 3 weeks ago
" PrysmTKitsune wrote:
you didnt actualy read my post did you, beyond the first sentance, if you had youd realize thats literaly what i just said.

Er, sorry about that, it's just that I have anti-automationists/automation deniers use those exact words. :\
marinus18
5 months, 3 weeks ago
The restaurant bussiness is extremely understaffed.
hentaifreak991
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Must have a high turn over rate...  Not good.
SilverMist101010
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Wait... NOBODY is in the back cooking?! Why the heck are they still open at the moment XD
Ohvist
4 months, 2 weeks ago
they still need somebody on shift in order to keep the place in business... somehow?
SteamLocoLtMtn
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Wow and I thought The Krusty Krabs are understaffed with two overworked employees and being paid well below the average minimum working wage.
PassingTraveler
5 months ago
As someone who's been screaming into the void for someone to hire me for the last while... this hurts.
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.