This should have been posted up long ago as it was made shortly after the others. Simply put, Ran out of Black and was testing a printer that jammed up and I had to take it apart, clean it out, put in a new nozzle cause I destroyed the old one by using a blow torch to clean out the jam and it deformed.
After fixing the printer, I did a couple test prints (A diagnostic cube, and a Benchy) and being out of Black filament, I decided to try out the white filament I had and printed an Albino Bullet Bill. It came out nicely... :D
Death To Mario!
1 month, 1 week ago
14 Apr 2019 04:12 CEST
Full Size: 9a1c5979cdc360545e97ae0572fc8820