Character Sheet for Winona "Wettie" Longwell
Wettie, The Drenched Damsel
Unknown (Appears to be in her late Teens)
Run Speed: 1.5 (1.9 when wet or raining)
Melee Damage: 1.2 (1.8 wet wet or raining)
+2 to Sanity every second when raining
- Merms are passive to her.
- She has a stinky odor that is somewhat useful, as it will prevent most aggressive mobs from attacking her.
- Loves water, she's stronger when wet
- Water being in her favor causes fire and the summer heat to be in her disfavor, she will lose sanity and health is she gets too close...
- Her love for water makes her more likely to freeeze
- Like with Webber, Pigs cannot be befriended and are aggressive to her.
Curious, simple, Helpful, Strong
Before she entered the World of "Don't Starve" she used to be a British Traveller and Adventure-seeker.
Grew up poor in White Chapel England in her human life
Her Skin has become green with scales, her hair has turned green and naturally moist with no sign of drying, fins are seen on her hear where her ears are
A horrid rotten fish/low tide stench accompanies her.
Wears a seemingly fancy outfit consisting of a greenish tweed coat, olive green skirt and a dirty-yellow shirt with a Shawl-Style collar.