Leundra gave me some very good templates to work with. This is the result. I made this from May 2008 to August 2010. A long time, yes. I had to make a long break because of an accident in August 2008. (A broken clavicle was the result) Anyway, this dragon turned out well. The only thing I'm not satisfied with is the bump at the left eye that disturbs the glowing blue line and the symmetry. I used airbrush the first time with this piece. The electronics inside are made out of a modified electronic candle and some light emitting diodes. You can see the flickering in action here:
The materials are printer-paper, air hardening clay and some other stuff like wire and cardboard. Colored with acrylic paint.