I wanted to redraw Skellatona. The first drawing was mostly a concept sketch to see how I could draw a female Skeleton Starmaninjian, but now that I like the design, I wanted to really finalize her appearance. Drawing them is basically like drawing a regular Starmaninjian but with transparent skin that wraps tightly around the calf bones and ends at around the neck and elbows. So their feet and torsos are still fleshy and feel like regular skin. The muscles and organs aren't drawn but are just invisible anyway.
Skellatona is copyright to Kao Ninjaratzu (though she would heavily disagree, see her profile)
1. I decided to scrap calling her "Skella" for short. It just doesn't sound good to me for some reason. Skellatona, her actual name sounds a lot stronger and fitting for her. mostly cause of the "Tone" part.
2. Her eyes are meant to appear hollow, but her scelera is actually black. You can't reach in and rip her pupil out though it looks like it's just floating there.
3. Though her wings are literally floating bones, the hint is there. She can still fly.
4. Speaking of bones, while Skello is more prone to comically breaking apart into a pile of bones, Skellatona generally doesn't (too undignified), but she can rip off her limbs and use them as weapons and detach parts of her body to do ranged attacks.
5. Her breasts aren't actual inflated ribs. Her ribs are where they are for every Star. Her breasts are filled with milk though, and the ribs look like they stick out cause of the skin being bumpy and the light doing funny things.
and finally... 6. YES Starmaninjians have bones in their ears. Their ears are really large. Though how far the bone extends depends on if they have floppy ears or not. Similarly, they do have 5 spines on their forehead which is why they ALL have the same style of bangs. Why it usually appears like 4 or even 3 is because the larger 3 spines have enough hair that they sometimes all "blend" together. But all of them do have 5 spines.