This is Rizuna, but as a Neutralite, rather than the Starmaninjian she ends up being. Gene Scinamal created Rizuna in her spare time to help guide Starky during his adventures, though Rizuna was a character Wolfgang created and told his aunt about when they were talking about AI. Though she is virtual, Starky always had a way to contact her when he needed help solving complex issues and unlocking his potential as his dragon form. As Starky grew up, he worked on her model to make her more mature, matching his growth as well. Eventually though, she is brought to life by another machine Gene built, the same one that forms Tyrena. The rest is her story.
1. She looks like a baby Starmaninjian, That wasn't actually intended, but Neutralites do look like infant Starmaninjians in general given they're really small. This is the primary reason why Neutralites have only pupils and inverted eyes. To tell the difference between a Neutralite and an actual baby Starmaninjian.
2. Technically Rizuna's always nude, but I just drew the stars for the sake of it.
3. Unwittingly, Gene Scinamal accidentally created a new Starmaninjian sub-species. The Lunarizu. Granted Rizuna would be the only one since she's been virtual most of the time Starmaninja has been around. Gene actually ends up making a lot of new beings without realizing it, including the Roboninjians.
4. Rizuna is ultra sassy and yells a lot at her enemies both as a Starmaninjian and Neutralite. And in both forms, she firmly believes she's a computer program until Kystar points out she's actually alive during her adventure when she notices the virus Kyrstar typed up didn't corrupt her.
5. Though she is a program, she feels like a fur-less Rizu. Gene didn't give her fur when modeling her.