Character Sheet for Nyx
- Ability to turn his art into life
- In a relationship with Midas
- Both Nyx and Midas live on their own in an apartment. Nyx’s parents help with payments if needed
- He owns quite a large stash of marijuana hidden somewhere in the apartment (and no, he’s never going to tell you where). He'll sell some if he needs the money
- He talks a lot when he’s drunk
- Loves seafood
- Nighttime is his favorite time and likes to stay up late. Sometimes he’ll go walk around the neighborhood during these hours
- Fall is his favorite season
- Nyx is 4' 2" and Midas is 4' 3"
- He has his own graffiti place in an alleyway not too far from his home, but he tags just about anywhere
- His graffiti is non-offensive and used to express himself as well as to "add color to these sad streets"
- Mostly bottom, but can switch.
- Midas pierced about half his piercings, namely his lip, right ear, and the industrial (and his member)
Quiet, reserved, laid-back, perfectionist, protective (maybe motherly), honest, swears a lot
Excelled in school (skipped grades, took art classes, 4.0s). But dropped out of college. Became a stripper (age 21) then moved on to another job.
Bullied as a child but is not phased by it. As he grew older, he became more careless about what others might think of him.
Used to be a promiscuous individual. Been around plenty of men. Sometimes in groups. Needless to say, this guy's got experience.
Promiscuity wasn't good for his health however and he stopped. Sometime after the change (age 22) he met Midas.
Both his father and mother are very supportive parents and they only want the best for their son. They are aware of him using cannabis and and the family often shares. (Midas as well.)
- 8 short quills (plus 2 on the back)
- Floofy chest
- Yellow claws and tongue (paws are optional)
- Hip hop, urban, street wear style clothing