Species name: Poofles
Species Status: Open Species
Poofles are from a far off land where they mostly live in trees (called puff trees)of many different colors. These trees can grow anywhere from in the sky to the bottom on the sea. Dpending on the environment the puff tree resides in this will effect the poofles biology. Poofles also rarely live out side of puff trees with other creatures as pets. They are a pack group and rarely live alone. Often when they move away from thier puff tree they communicate with the community though letters and pictures. Over all poofles are a happy bunch that put others before themselves. They have a special ability to sence emotions and know exactly how to comfort those in emotional distress. Poofles are born when 2 poofle parents take special cloth and stitch it together. They then stuff the egg with special stuffing and they keep it warm. Soon the egg hardens and the poofle breaks from the egg. Most baby poofles are white and choose what color they are based off what they like. Some even choose to stay white. A poofles gender is whatever the poofle feels. Sometimes a poofle decides from birth and at other times they decide much later. Others dont decide at all.
Poofles come in all shapes and sizes. Commonly Poofles have furry bodies that are a solid color and have tummy patches of other fabric patterns. A poofle gets their tummy patch when thee reach 2 years old. They get the opportunity to paint on a piece of fabric and stitch it to themselves. A lot of poofles keep their blank tummies as blankets for their new borns.
Rarely poofles can be opposite. They can have patterned bodies but blank tummies. This is extremely rare for a poofle. If a poofle has this switch they keep thier tummies blank.
Poofles can have many kids of skin color. Normally poofles have human skin tones but rarely they can have usual skin colors. (blue, green, red ect)
Poofles can have a varity of noses, ears and tails. They can have tiny noses or huge honkers. Usually a poofles tail is skinny with something on the end but they have been known to have fluffy tails too. A poofles tail is usually long. Short tails are a rare occurrence. a poofle can have a large variety of ears that can mimic other animals or be entirely new! Most of the time poofles have a small amount of hair on their heads.
Poofles have 2 main forms. A "toy" form and an "Anthro" form. Poofles can change thier form at will.
1. While poofles are an open species I do not want the designs to be sold by anyone other by me. Do not make adoptables or YCH of poofles at this time unless they are free or draw to adopt.
2. No one is aloud to make custom poofle designs for sale at this time but me the creator. If you would like a custom please note me.
3. There will be an approved commissioned artists in the future if the species gains popularity. Please do not commission an artist to draw a poofle unless they are on the approved list. This is because I would like to give up and coming artists a chance to get more business. If you would like to be on the approved arists list please feel free to note me. Art trades and Free art however are allowed.
3. NSFW art is DISCOURAGED. I understand if you still want to have NSFW art but be aware that these are meant to be innocent characters. Gore is also tricky but at this time I will not mind gore art of poofles.
4. If you get art of poofles I would love to see them! I would love to make a "data base" of official poofle owners!
5. Open species means anyone can make a poofle for themselves. A friend can make you one for free. As long as there is no money involved its allowed :)
And thats my species! Hope people make some qwq
1 year ago
16 Sep 2017 22:24 CEST
Full Size: f9855922b9b5a5933f6e0530a65e1d9b