I said I would be posting something about the second book of my comic this week, so here I left you the cover art!
I consider this pic one of my best works so far (specially that Vintorez, the amount of detail it has it's insane!).
Some stuff about the second book:
- First of all the script is a little bit better in consistency and material. Considering that the script for the first book I wrote it six years ago this should be more interesting to follow XD (I hope...)
- Second, the comic will be at full color! I like the black, white and red style from Playing With Dolls, but because it suited it well that story. This second one will do it better in full color.
- There will be more characters: and by more I mean a lot more. That's a lot of character designing and that's one of the reason why it's taking me so much to finish.
- I'm taking time to draw more detailed scenery. In the first book I pay almost no attention to the places where the action happens. This time I even took the time to make a 3D model of one of the places to be aware of all the details.
- As last point of interest: Isea won't be the main character this time. That doesn't mean she's not gonna be part of the story, in fact she has her moments but I'll be focusing more in other 3 characters this time.
Well, that's all for now XD I hope you like this image and if you have any question I'll be pleased to answer them.
, cover art
, sniper rifle
2 years, 5 months ago
30 Sep 2016 23:04 CEST
Full Size: ddae723e8db43dddb3121441c2ed2454