100 things about me; a meme stolen...er, borrowed without asking from Gray Muzzle whom snagged it from Incognito
100 things about me
1) Full name: Im assuming pen name, so Leon Tasume.
2) Male/Female: Male
3) Were you named after anyone?: No. Though people assume I was named after the Devil's son.
5) Nickname(s): Leon
6) What do you think you look like? a 20 something Italian/greek/polock.
7) Date of birth: July 20 1990
8) Place of birth and current location: Born in middle of nowhere Hazleton Pennsylvania, Currently in Zibo, China.
9) Nationality: Italian/Polish/Greek/Russian/German American
10) Astrology sign: Cancer
11)Chinese astrology sign: Horse
12) Religion: Pentecostal Christian
13) What's your favorite smell?: Oranges
14) Political Position?: no clue, not political.
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: any type of tea.
16) Hair + eye color: Hair-Brown/ Eye color, grey-blue-green. It depends on the lighting in all honesty.
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: None that I am aware of.
18) What do you look like?: Older than I am cause of my goatee
19) Any unusual talents?: does the ability to find humor in everything count?
20) Righty, lefty, or ambidextrous?: Righty, though some things i can only do with my left hand...still haven't figured that out.
21) Gay, straight, bi, or other?: Straight, and happily engaged.
22) What do you do for a living?: currently a seinor in college, obtaining a History degree with a minor in Chinese.
23) What do you do for fun?: I draw, write, study blacksmithing, camping, hiking, and LARP...yes you read it properly, also I make cosplay/larp costumes and weapons.
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Copic Sketch markers, 0.5 lead pencil and indian ink markers.
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: I would like to learn more about costume construction.
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yes. They were as crazy as I thought they would be, all 4 of them.
27) Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Fiancee
28) Crush: see above.
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: either Gong li or Michelle Rodriguez. its a coin toss honestly.
30) Current worries?: Money, finding a job after I graduate, and impressing the soon-to-be inlaws.
31) Favorite online guy/girl(s): none that I am aware of. I like everything ive seen so far.
32) Favorite place to be?: In the forest.
33) Least favorite place to be?: either in traffic, or in big cities, or both.
34) Do you burn or tan?: Tan, though I NEED to get out more.
35) Ever break a bone?: for how active i used to be, suprisingly no....I need to get active again >.<
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Apple Jacks
37) Person you cry with: my fiancee
Do you have...
38) Any sisters: 1.
39) Any brothers: 1.
40) Any pets: not anymore.
41) An illness: nope. Fit as a fiddle, just need to tune said fiddle though.
42) A pager: nope.
43) A personal phone line: nope.
44) A cell phone: yes, plus a backup.
45) A visible birthmark: Yes, but only if I'm shirtless.
46) A pool or hot tub:used to have a big aboveground pool. but it fell over...oops.
47) A car:Used to have a Chevy Tahoe, had to sell it when I moved to China
48) Personality: Mostly quiet, though very inquisitive and always up for a intelectual debate.
49) Driving: passive agressive
50) Your clothing style: mostly cargo pants and t-shirts, occasionally accompanied by either converse shoes or steel toe boots, and a bucket hat.
51) Room:messy, but I know where everything is.
52) What's missing: a few screws.
53) School: Bloomsburg University of PA
54) Bed:slightly firm bed with a squishy pillow and two sheets.
55) Relationship with your parent(s): My dad and I get along like Marty Feldman and Mel Brooks....same sense of humor too. My mom and I are also on good terms, though she is confused at the antics my dad and I create.
56) Do you believe in yourself?: I believe I can succeed if i have the right people in my life.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, it tends to sneak up on you.
58) Consider yourself a good listener?: I can be, with a mother who almost has a psychology degree from earning a teaching degree, you tend to learn a few things along the way.
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: I'd love to see the world with my Fiancee.
60) Get along with your parents?: most definitely, in case you missed it, go back and read #55.
61) Save your e-mail conversations?: Unless it is important or I know it will be, it gets tossed.
62) believe in god?: Considering I believe he has led me to where I am now, I would go with yes.
63) Believe in reincarnation?: no, but its fun to listen to those who do.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: yes....most of the time...
65) Like to talk on the phone?: No.
66) Like to eat?: of course! nothing shares culture like food.
67) Like to exercise?: I want to excercise more....gotta get rid of the slight weight gained during college and get my athletic build back.
68) Like to watch sports?: Soccer, fencing, the occasional nascar race.
69) Sing in the car?: I have yet to meet someone who doesn't.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: no reoccurring dreams that I know of.
71) Dream in color?: yup
72) Do you have nightmares?: on occasion, but I occasionally can gain control of the dream...is that called lucid dreaming if i don't actively do it?
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal?: nope
74) What's right next to you?: My xbox 360 and psp.
75) What's on your favorite mug?: The goddammed Batman.
76) What's on your mouse pad?: The big dragon from WoW cataclysm. yay dragons!
77) Your favorite flavor of gum: Watermellon
78) Your brand of deodorant: Axe
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Hawaii
80) Your dream husband/wife: My fiancee Zhang Li
81) What's hiding in your closet?: I don't got a closet. I got a wardrobe! To Narnia!
82) Under your bed: inflateable matress, dust bunnies....ooh! a nickel!
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends: Mike G, Mike R.
84) Your bad time of the day: mornings -.-
85) Your worst fear(s): losing the ones I love.
86) What's the weather like: friggin humid as hell.
87) Your favorite time of year?: Summer
88) Your favorite holiday?: Christmas.
89) A material weakness?: Rum!
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: sushi
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: pass my final semesters.
92) The hardest thing about growing up: growing up.
93) A pet peeve?: people who are close minded.
94) Your scariest moment/s: pulling my hand from a machine and seeing my nail hanging off by a thread...It grew back luckily.
95) Your attitude about love?: Love makes the world go round.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: Flew to the other side of the world and not moved from my seat for 19 hours.
97) The worst feeling in the world: thinking you brought that important thing you needed, only to realize you left it on the kitchen counter.
98) The best feeling in the world: Seeing the one meant for me smile and laugh because of how much they love me.
99) Who sent this to you?: no one , i ninja'd it.
100) a picture of you: nuu! *hides*