DoggyStyle57's longest meme yet.....
Stolen from Gray Muzzle
1. Do you snore? Yes, but not always. Worst when allergies kick up.
2. Are you a lover or a fighter? Yes. Each to its season. I prefer to be a lover but I'm also a fighter.
3. What's your worst fear? Blindness. Closely followed by being trapped in a confined space.
4. As a kid, where you a Leggo maniac? I'm older than Leggo. I did have a cool toy called an "Errector Set", with metal parts and motors and gears and pulleys that you put together with little nuts and bolts. An engineer's dream and a child safety advocate's nightmare. I loved it. :)
5. What do you think of "reality" tv? Some of the worst programming ever foisted off on the Public.
6. Do you chew on your straws? No.
7. Were you a cute baby? Yes, and I have the baby pics that my mom saved, to prove it.
8. Is the single life for you? No, I am much happier married.
9. What color is your keyboard? Black with white letters
10. Do your sing in the shower? Only when I am composing a song and my muse strikes at that inconvenient moment.
11. Have you ever sky-dived before? No. I would need a compelling reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
12. Any secret talents? Many. If I told you, they wouldn't be secrets! Oh, okay.. I'm a stage magician.
13. What's your ideal vacation spot? Moderate weather, tall evergreens, a campground with boat rentals, and a lake or bay to go fishing in. Must be dog friendly!
14. Can you swim? Yes. I can even train dogs for water rescue.
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"? Never heard of it.
17. Do you care about the ozone? Care about it? Yes. We'd all be dead without it. Blame most Human activities for changes in it, no.
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Darned if I know. I never 'licked' them. I'd suck on it until the taste changed because the core was becoming exposed, then chew the rest. Or I'd just happily chew on them.
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards? Why would I bother?
20. Have you ever been on an airplane? Lost count of how many times.
21. Are you a single child? No. I have a younger sister.
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners? Manual. I prefer the finer control of the points I put on my drawing pencils.
23. What's your stand on hunting? I've never bothered to hunt mammals, but I was an avid fisherman, which is the same thing, just in water. I would go hunting if a friend asked me along with them. Never been asked, though.
24. Is marriage in your future? Already married, no intention of changing that before she dies of natural causes.
25. Do you like your handwriting? Not really. My cursive writing sucks. Yet I can sit down and do fancy calligraphy if I put my mind to it.
26. What are you allergic to? Mold, Penicillin, most penicillin substitute drugs, that have 'cillin' as a suffix in their names. Several kinds of pollen. Spoiled foods (that mold thing again).
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?' This week.
28. Is Tupac still alive? Don't know or care.
29. Do you cry at weddings? Not usually, no.
30. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, firm. With cheddar cheese and mushrooms mixed in, thank you!
31. Are blondes dumb? Some are, some aren't. No correlation.
32. Where does the other sock end up? In the dog's waste bin in the side yard, after a tour of the dog's digestive tract. Same goes for missing panties and dish towels in our household!
33. What time is it? 9:32 Central daylight savings time
4. Do you have a nickname? Several. 'Big Dog' and 'Bear' are among them.
35. Is McDonald's disgusting? Not particularly, but I prefer other fast food places. They do make good fries and shakes.
36. When was the last time you were in a car? About four hours ago. Grocery run for dinner materials.
37. Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers. I'm rather tall, and in most tubs I can't immerse myself.
38. Is Santa Claus real? He lives in all of us.
39. Do you like having you neck kissed? Kissed, nuzzled, nibbled politely, yes. No hickeys or vampire bites, thank you.
40. Are you afraid of the dark? No.
41. What are you addicted to? Coca-cola.
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Creamy, natural-style - just peanuts and salt, no other additives.
43. Can you crack your neck? I don't make a habit of it, but yes, if I am tense.
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes.
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? Ummmm, that's in an hour or so, before bed.
46. Is drug free the way to be? Except for prescriptions, the only ''drug' I use is alcohol, and only in moderation, so yes.
47. Are you a heavy sleeper? Depends on the need. I can sleep in an active machine shop. I can also choose to sleep so lightly that any disturbance in the room will awaken me..
48. What colour are your eyes? Pale blue. My Fursonna's have dark brown or green eyes - rarely blue.
50. Do you like your life? In general, yes.
51. Who's better: Stone Cold or The Rock? Those are wrestlers? Neither, Dutch Savage or Tough Tony Bourne could mop up the ring with any of today's crowd of wrestlers. And Dutch and Tony had their heyday in the 1970's!
52. Are you psychic? In some aspects, yes.
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"? I believe I had it assigned in high school. I hardly recall it now. Didn't impress me.
54. Do you play any instruments? Not well. My 'instrument' is my voice. I sing far better than I can perform with any instrument I ever tried to play.
55. Have you ever stolen money? ... silence is deafening. Stares at you.
56. Can you snowboard? No. Snow skis are challenging enough, thank you.
57. Do you like camping? Yes - tent or trailer.
58. Do you snort when you laugh? Not usually, no.
59. Do you believe in magic? I'm a stage magician... Yes, both to illusion and to the 'real' kind.
60. Are dogs a man's best friend? Mine certainly is my best friend.
61. You believe in divorce? I believe sometimes it is necessary. Mistakes happen. Some people never should have married.
62. Can you do the moonwalk? Yes, though I couldn't tell you what decade it was the last time I bothered.
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes? Yes. We learn by making mistakes. No one is perfect.
64. Is it cold outside today? Not here in Texas, no.
65. What was the last thing you ate? A dinner-sized shrimp salad, with croutons and Catalina dressing. Two servings.
66. Do you wear nail polish? No.
67. Have you ever been kissed?. Yes. Most recently was just a few hours ago.
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial? I hardly ever watch broadcast TV. I find the prescription drug ads rather annoying.
69. Do you shop at American Eagle? No
70. Favourite song at the moment? Don't really have a 'favorite song'. I like lots of music.
71. Do you like your job? Yes. I get 'paid to play' as a computer specialist.
72. Do you like your classes in school? Most of them.
73. How do you like your meat cooked? Medium well. No blood dripping from it. I have, on two occasions, when presented with a rare steak in a restaurant after ordering it medium well, drawn and fired a cap-firing derringer pistol or a blank firing .22 cal starter's pistol at the undercooked steak and told the waitress in a loud voice, "It's DEAD now, you can cook it!'
74. Do you like these surveys. Some are fun. This one amused me enough to fill it out.
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples? Yes
BONUS! 76. Why did the Chicken Cross the road? Don't know. He didn't make it, but he sure was tasty!