Because I'm bored. Stolen from just about everyone by now.
What age where you when:
01. Lost your virginity? Nothing like a predictable first question. I was 19.
02. Lost someone close to you? 12. This was my maternal grandfather. Wish I could have gotten to know him better.
03. Consumed alcohol? I honestly have no idea. Probably 14?
04. Received a kiss? 19.
05. Went to the hospital? 9ish, I think. For what, I ask leave not to say.
06. Had a broken heart? 19. My first girlfriend did a pretty good job of fucking me up. Which was, by her own admission, what she set out to do.
07. Lost a pet? 8 or 9, I think. I've lost so many. Farm life isn't exactly easy on animals, y'know.
08. Got arrested? Nope. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life, but I've never broken the law on a level beyond my one speeding ticket.
09. Broke a bone? 16, and boy did I. Two bones in my left arm, and all the bones in my right foot. Cars'll fuck you up, kids.
10. Got a job? I worked off and on all through my undergrad days, so 18.
11. Got a boyfriend or girlfriend? First girlfriend was at 19. First boyfriend was 32, and I'm pleased to say he and I are still together.
12. Went to a concert? 28. Bob Dylan came to my part of the world, and as I was pretty much raised on his music I just had to.
13. Met someone famous? I believe I was 26 when I met Peter Beagle. Not the biggest name in the world, I know, but it's not every day you get to meet your biggest literary idol.
14. Got in a car wreck? 16. See No. 9 above. I hit a tree, and then a pickup popped over the hill and plowed into me, and when I saw the car later it looked like it had been through one of those crushing machines. The car was manufactured one year before airbags became standard, so the only thing that saved me was that I wore my seatbelt and the fact that the engine dropped out the way it was meant to.
15. Dyed your hair? Never have. I'm boring like that.
16. Flew on an airplane? I was 18, and I flew from Cincinnati airport to Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris.
17. Went to another state/province? Oh gosh, I don't even know. I think I was 12 or 13 the first time I went to Ohio.
18. Went across the country? Well, if you count South to North rather than East to West, I was 30 and, over the course of a few months I went from southern Florida to somewhere in the middle of Maine.
19. Went to another country? I was 18. See No. 16. That trip actually covered several countries, including France, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. To be honest, my favorite of the four was probably France, though I liked them all. But the people I met in France were really nice to me.
20. Got a tattoo? Nope. Don't have any. I've thought about it, but I can't think of anything I'd want permanently printed on my body.
21. Had a piercing? Believe it or not, I have none. Megan can pull 'em off with a certain style. Me? Not so much.
22. Smoked pot? Never. When I was 22, my house mate at the time said something about bringing in some pot once, but then he changed his mind because, he said, he wanted to keep a clear head for Finals week. Personally, I think he was just blowing smoke (hahaha, yes, funny), but it saved me having to crash on a friend's floor for a few days anyway.
23. Smoked a cigarette? 19-20. Yeah, yeah, cigarettes are Satan, I know. I quit a year later, and save for a few lapses when I was younger I haven't touched them since. Though I still want to.
24. Went to Disney Land or World? Uh, which one's in Orlando again? Yeah. Big yawn. I was 16, it was a school band trip, and I was bored out of my mind. All I remember was being forced to watch The Lion King for twelve straight hours on the trip down there and that the Universal Studios theme park was a hell of a lot more fun.
25. Had A Long term relationship? Well now there's a tricky question. My longest relationship lasted for seven years, off and on, and I started dating my now ex-girlfriend when I was 26. But I didn't know it was going to last that long when I started, did I?
26. Dated somebody of another race? Never have, though there was this one young lady who I carried a bit of a flame for, for a while.
27. Passed out from drinking? Hey now, I'm not that much of a lush! I drink on occasion, but I've never been that irresponsible with it even as an undergrad.
28. Became a furry? I discovered the fandom when I was 19. But I was raised on fantasy and talking animal stories, so I've always sort of leaned this way.
29. Went to your first non business / work related convention? Nope. I almost made it to a furry 'con once, but I let my ex-girlfriend talk me out of it.