Mostly cosmetic enhancements this week.
There is one that makes a big difference to browsing; Thumbnails that lead to multi-page submissions now tell you how many pages there are. It shows the page count on a little page-curl effect in the corner of the thumbnail. This helps a lot as multi-page submissions had a tendency to hide content when users didn't know there was more to see.
* Added: Thumbnails for submissions with multiple pages now have a page count indicator in the bottom-right corner.
* Added: Safari, Chrome, IE9 and any Webkit or CSS3 compatible browsers now get sexy rounded corners in various places (such as the page number selector). Previously the rounded corner effects were only showing in Firefox.
* Fixed: The setting to show Donation link on Journals (on Accounts Settings page) now saves your choice correctly.
* Changed: Wording for donations link is now “support this member”. It used to say “artist”, but we aren't all artists.
* Changed: Set Paypal default language to English. It was using the language of the recipient account owner, but that didn't make sense coming from a primarily-English site. Users can choose their own preferred language once they get to the Paypal site.
* Fixed: Alignment of speech-bubble tail next to user icon in Private Messages was broken for messages from Admins or Moderators that were only a line or two high.
* Changed: User Inkbunny is now excluded from the Admins and Mods listing page. This is to help prevent people trying to contact that user for help, when it is a system account that is rarely checked for messages.
* Changed: User Inkbunny is now excluded from the list of users that can be assigned to support tickets. This is just to prevent mods accidentally assigning a ticket to that user, as Inkbunny isn't a real person.
* Added: A warning is now shown when sending a Private Message to the Inkbunny account. It tells users that the account is not checked for messages very often so Support Tickets are the best way to get help.
* Added: Moderators can now add administrative notes per submission. Previously they could only add notes per user account.
* Changed: Moved administrative notes to the top of the Userpage notes and Submission notes pages. Now the Add New Note box is below the actual messages, making it faster to read the existing notes.
That's it for now!
7 years, 10 months ago
15 Feb 2011 14:51 CET
|Site News Item: