Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
MakoRuu

My apologies.

Due to the volume of notices, I will only be responding to comments for the time being.

I have class in the mornings, and it requires 80% of my attention. The other 20% is focused on various websites where my art is hosted, and MSN messages between other students.

I'd like to thank everyone for all of their support. My inspiration comes from all of you, and if you favored my art, or are watching my account, you're contributing in a very big way. Bigger than most people would think. So thank you for all of your support, your comments, and your favorites.
Viewed: 18 times
Added: 6 years, 5 months ago
 
might33coon
6 years, 5 months ago
Good, do what you have to do ^^
MakoRuu
6 years, 5 months ago
Well. I had over 170 notices. And it would have been for an hour and a half spamming people's walls with "Thanks for the fav."
Dirtypawz
6 years, 5 months ago
lol, yeah I gave up on ty for the fav, though they do mean alot.
Do what you have to do and keep on arting :D
MakoRuu
6 years, 5 months ago
Well, it's just difficult for me to come off Deviant Art, which also gets around 60 - 70 messages.

And then on to Ink Bunny. Which is a smaller community, so I get much more traffic. Today I only 61, so I was lucky.
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.