Each Inkbunny account has a Favorites Gallery. Favorites are submissions by other members that you particularly like and want share with your Watchers or easily find again later.
When adding a favorite to your Favorites Gallery, you must choose the number of "Stars" to assign it. The stars buttons can be found underneath every submission.
The submission owner does not see how many stars you assigned to their work (unless they go and look at your Favorites Gallery later and then “sort by Stars” to see). Stars do not affect how "popular" an image is or give it any other special preference in the system.
The number of Stars is a way for you to personally sort your Favorites Gallery into three levels when you look at it later.
Sorting by Stars
Any time you are viewing a member's Favorites (or your own!), you can sort by the number of stars they assigned them. Just look for the Sort Order dropdown near the top of the page and chose "Sort by Stars".
* Optimised: The Search system got a whole bunch of optimisations. Some combinations of search options would cause it to slow down. If it was running slowly or never completing a search for you, please try it now!
* Fixed: Pools would get broken if you used the “Remove from pool” option after adding a submission to a Pool. There would be a “hole” in the Pool where the removed submission used to be, preventing you from clicking the “Next” or “Previous” buttons to navigate past the invisible hole.
* Added: The reply box can now be moved to the top or bottom of the Comments List on Submissions, Journals and the Userpage. By default it is at the bottom. Just click the “move” link above the reply box to put it where you prefer.
* Changed: Users banned from your account can still Fav your submissions or Watch your account, but you won't receive any notifications of it now.
* Fixed: The Recaptcha image challenge was rendering incorrectly in IE.
* Fixed: The Recaptcha image challenge was failing to load correctly in SSL mode in IE.
* Fixed: The “New Submissions” page now remembers your Sorting choice when you select and remove submissions. It used to reset back to “Newest First” every time you removed a page of new submissions. That was annoying!
* Added: There is now a quick link for “use my name” in the Search form for “Search by artist”. This makes it faster to search through your own gallery.
* Changed: Deleting submissions now makes sure the old Preview and Thumbnail URLs are no longer accessible to regular users.
* Fixed: Due to some obsolete code and one bug, submissions would always be Un-assigned from a Pool with an ID equal to your user account ID, every time you tried to Edit the Details of a submission. Yeah that was obscure.
* Added: There are now some extra options and tools for Admins to clean up nasty messes. But we very rarely need to use them because you all play so nice together!