Welcome to Inkbunny...
Allowed ratings
To view member-only content, create an account. ( Hide )
Beachfox

Many Thanks For All The Watches!

I've had a ton of people watch me over the last few months, and then a double-ton over the last few days.

Many thanks to you all! I realize 99% of you are doubling up on watches, and I think it's awesome you think I'm worth it. To the other 1% of you, thanks for checking me out for the first time, I also think that's awesome!

I have no plans on ditching FA any time soon, and unless InkBunny changes it's No Humans (or orcs, or half-orcs, or orc-dwarves, or orc-elves fucking humans as minotaurs watch) policy, there are certain pieces that will only show up there.

And until FA changes it's policies back, pieces like Husky Scouts will only show up here.

Everything else I plan on posting in both spots to avoid the amount of missed artwork for all y'all.

So thanks for the watches! I don't want to spam up everyone's shout pages with replies, so here's one for all of you at once. You're awesome, you're why I keep doing this, and I hope you continue to enjoy what I have to offer.
Viewed: 36 times
Added: 7 years, 8 months ago
 
JhJ
JhJ
7 years, 8 months ago
Well thank you for dooing all this work and provide us with you wonderful and sometimes very tasty work.

greets Jack
Kargrash
7 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for working to update both sites. ^^ I hope to see lots more great work from you.
New Comment:
Move reply box to top
Log in or create an account to comment.